PDA

View Full Version : Tetra Master Deck

Zantetsuken !!!
09-13-2003, 11:24 PM
For the players of the Tetra Master:

What are your favorite cards and the ones u use in the tetra battle ??

Mine Favorite is the Odin Card ( Duh!! )
and the five cards i use are 3 Odin cards 1 Ark and 1 Nimph ( Nimph??? it was like the first card i used to play with so i just played tetra master using the 4 strongest i had and my Nimph and in the End of the Game my nimph Card was the Stronger hehhe )

MagicKnight Locke
09-14-2003, 09:36 AM
i like my all side attacking mime and bomb cards :) :cool:

Kindo
09-14-2003, 12:23 PM
My most pimped out card is the Oglop card. It got arrows in every direction, and I've leveled it up to the max. So I always use that one. I also like to use my Excalibur II because it's so goddamn strong! And it also has arrows in most directions. Other cards that usually appears in my card games are Viltgance, Namingway, and Ultima Weapon/Bahamut/Madeen/Airship. I can't have more than one of each since I have all 100 cards. *brags* :P

kwobtchan
09-15-2003, 07:40 PM
The first time I played through I had this AWESOME mandragora with arrows in all but one direction- I could take half the board with it. The second time I ended up with a wonderful Ark that could also take out much of the board and a Dark Matter with rediculously high HP >).

Zantetsuken !!!
09-15-2003, 08:49 PM
hehe but, anyways the Odin card is the best to lvl up to the max so with the ark and the nimph card, i had 2 odin card one pointing to all right directions and one pointing to all left directions and the third Odin card pointing to all directions that was the hardest to get, a nimph pointing to all right directions and to no high and up directions and a Ark Card pointing to all directions and i mean all my cards with maximum lvl so in the end it was kinda boring cuz i just had to play with the "card bosses " on memoria and they were no match for me, resuming try to use this kind of deck :) .

ShadyMilkman
09-16-2003, 12:11 AM
I usually use 5 Dark Matters or 5 Two-Moons.... having identical cards makes it easier for me.