PDA

View Full Version : FF6 ROM/Emulator Problem

Storm
09-14-2003, 06:39 AM
I don't know if anybody has encountered this problem before, but I downloaded the FF6 Rom and Emulator from this site and I'm having a few problems. Every once in a while in the middle of a battle, the game will just automatically quit and bring me back to the Window's desktop. This usually happens when I use a Blitz or when Shadow's dog runs across the screen. I managed to keep playing through the game dealing with the annoyance of this, but now I am stuck. I'm at the part where the team is escaping Vector, and Kefka is just about to make the cranes grab the airship. Every time it gets to this, the game just crashes and returns me to the windows desktop(ZNES is also shut down). Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Outsider
09-14-2003, 07:59 AM
Download another ROM, but keep your save state... Maybe that will help.

Storm
09-14-2003, 05:12 PM
Is that actually possible? I thought your save states were only specific to a certain ROM.

Outsider
09-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Yes, it's posssible... The save states are only specific to it's games

Squall
10-23-2003, 02:00 PM
Look,can anyone of you guys[or girls]help me?
I've also downloaded a ROM.Mine does not stuck or anything,but when I get to the fight with Vargas,and I have to do the Blitz technique.But it doesn't work!!!
How can i get it to work?I always get a message "Incorrect Blitz input".

Zifnab
10-23-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Squall
Look,can anyone of you guys[or girls]help me?
I've also downloaded a ROM.Mine does not stuck or anything,but when I get to the fight with Vargas,and I have to do the Blitz technique.But it doesn't work!!!
How can i get it to work?I always get a message "Incorrect Blitz input".
You have to select "Blitz" once (so the cursor is still over "Blitz", and then press Right, Left, Right, then confirm the action. He should then perform Pummel, unless I got the combination wrong. Put the ATB on "Wait" and take your time inputting the action.

Squall
10-23-2003, 04:50 PM
You're a lifesaver!Thank you.

i90east
10-23-2003, 07:19 PM
I thought it was left, right, left. :confused:

Squall
10-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Yes,it is.

Zifnab
10-23-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by i90east
I thought so too, then someone (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5154) told me otherwise prior to my post. -_-

Flying Mullet
10-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by i90east
It is.

Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
I thought so too, then someone (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5154) told me otherwise prior to my post. -_-
They're on crack.

magnusalpha
09-08-2010, 02:21 AM
All Blitz commands are listed in Sabin's "skills" window.

Levian
09-08-2010, 02:27 AM
Please check the date of the previous posts before you make a reply yourself, magnusalpha :)

This thread is 7 years old, for Squall's sake I hope he still doesn't have problems getting Blitz commands to work. :D