PDA

View Full Version : Baloki's Corner

Baloki
09-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Hello everyone, just so it is known, although I hate FFX this is not a hate thread, I do not want to see flames on here cos I will ignore them.

Ok, this is about breaking up Final Fantasy 10 and 10.2 and comparing them and seeing points i may have missed, it is also a chance for people to prove me wrong about my opnions of the game. I will listen to reasonable response about the game structure and the like but if it involves Rikku or Yuna take it somewhere else people, cos I don't care.

Ok, now thats over with, i shall sit back, see how the general opnion flows and and suggest a reasonable topic to start off.

How about we talk about the storyline and how it seemed to work.

---

Only belief and reasoning will see you through the waves of exisitence

Bahmant zero
09-15-2003, 07:31 PM
story? what story? its the worst story ive seen in a game since final fantasy mistic quest *shudder.* who ever wrote it should be shot. The story is like this: (yeah spoliers but who cares)

30 mins: you already know about all the chars, the main enemy and all its evils.
1st hour: You know the sub enemy, and have all the characters
1st hour 30 mins: you find out the obvious and you are told jehct is sin, yeah right as if we didnt already know that.
----50 hour blank----
50 hour: the end.

Baloki
09-15-2003, 07:35 PM
that is one way of putting it I suppose, oh well.

Baloki
09-20-2003, 04:23 PM
No one is posting, I thought people would care, oh well, another day, another time........

Radje
09-20-2003, 05:55 PM
Bahmant zero. This....what's the term. 50 hour blank you speak of. Did you switch of the tv while playing the game? You see, and i may be wrong, I thought that to play a game one must actually pay heed to what is happening. From your post you mkae it seem as if all the characters stood around whistling depressively the whle game. Did you not notice the beautiful exciting music. Or the splendid graphics. How about the kiss in the lake ? Did the unique variety of Fiends not satisy your needs of destruction? Or did all the different aspects of the story just scrape off the side of your eyes and ears. Maybe if you went into a little more (Meaning every aspect) detail as to why you actually hate the game then maybe people would actually take interest in your comments instead of thinking of you as just another FFX hater.

Baloki: I would compare the 2 games but as Yuna and Rikku are 2 of the main characters in both of the games, moreso in FFX-2 i can't really help. Sorry

Bahmant zero
09-20-2003, 07:12 PM
again another ff10 die hard fan has inserted his own words into mine, and i dont have to like if you say so. and the more i think about it, the bigger the blank is.
your sarcastic comment about me not turning ont he t.v is the dumbist insult i have heard of. Your veartiy of music was little more then 3 songs from diffrent compossers (so it dosnt mach) in re-mix and the graphics when compared to other games from the realse date are, well pretty bad, and even worse when compared to other console games and the stroy was really just a 50 hour blank.

Leia
09-20-2003, 09:00 PM
I apologise for not sticking on topic here, but yet again this is all going to turn into a flame war. No one's posting baloki because that's all it's going to turn into. If you don't like X, then don't post here. Just leave it alone, same with you Bahmant. this is all pointless! I don't have a problem with you posting your views but starting up these threads is just annoying- there's too many now! And please don't slag me because I'm sick of that too. Now if I am sticking on topic, the story in X was brilliant and it definitely worked throughout the game with many different themes especially the issue of religion. Unfortunatley, I can't compare X and X-2 yet because I've not played it..................... and sorry :( but I actually found that comment about turning on the t.v funny *laughs* i apologise.

Radje
09-20-2003, 10:14 PM
I'm sorry you thought of my comments as offensive Bahmant, i didn't mean it that way at all. I mean, why insult someone for their....clearly....."different" views. I'm sorry about the tv comment. At the time i didn't realise at the time that it wasn't the vision that was the problem. Notice dear friend that although the game only had 3 composers (Just tell me where you get your info from) The music did have variety, judging from such other games like for instance FF& which also had remixed music at certain points. Your not going to tell me that FF7 was a huge 30 minute blank are you? Do you like ANY final fantasy? Cos if not i question the reason as to why you enjoy logging on the forums based on final fantasy. *Claps Leia* Thankyou for keeping the peace. Of course i would never flame bahmant, just......pointing out my views

Bahmant zero
09-20-2003, 10:49 PM
your flaming me right now you twit. if there are so many hate threads, dont you think there there for a reason? take a hint. second, i dont have to go anywhere, i can say i dont like ff10 tell i pass out. 3rd your an idiot. 4th i do like nearly all the ff's. and any other part of my post is probably sarcasm, look it up. back on topic - this was the worst ff ive played with possable exception to mistic quest the only other ff game i hated.

Shlup
09-21-2003, 12:27 AM
How many times have you been warned for childish name calling, Bahmant? Lets try this again: Its not okay to call people names. Its blatant flaming. Stop it right now.

Spatvark
09-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Now now children, can't we all play along nicely? Baloki, it is your choice to make these kinds of threads, and, well, I won't stand in the way of you doing so, but please, if you do choose to do so, actually discuss some things instead of just telling other people to do so.

Radje, you could have worded that post a hell of a lot better, but looking through it, I don't think you've done anything wrong. Maybe you're being a bit too antagonistic, but I'll be keeping an eye on that.

And as for you Bahmant Zero, I'm giving you an official warning for abuse. Yes, you can go on saying you don't like FFX until you pass out; in fact, by all means, go ahead. Just don't do it here. You're being deliberately antagonistic and trying to stir up trouble and I won't stand for it.