PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the Radical Dreamers soundtrack to download?

Cyn
09-16-2003, 11:43 PM
As the subject suggests, I need to find out where to find the whole soundtrack to Radical Dreamers for download. I found a handful of tracks at www.vgmusic.com , but I was wondering if anyone else knew where to find all of it.

TheAbominatrix
09-16-2003, 11:46 PM
As usual, p2p programs like Kaaza and WinMx are your best bets.

Yoshix
09-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Everyone asks this same question again, and again.
Try Imesh, last time I checked on kazza they asked for a Credit card also you might try suprnova.org

TheAbominatrix
09-17-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by yoshi x
Everyone asks this same question again, and again.
Try Imesh, last time I checked on kazza they asked for a Credit card also you might try suprnova.org

Kaaza Lite is the way to go if you want Kaaza, but it is bundled with a crapload of spyware.

crono_logical
09-17-2003, 04:27 AM
IRC channels or DC++ is my favourite way for game music. #anime-game-osts@irc.mircx.com or #vgmusic@irc.xelium.org (not sure about the second one, haven't been in a while), or look at http://quasiwww.no-ip.com/vgmcentralrules.html if you're considering Direct Connect.

Jalbrean
09-17-2003, 05:24 AM
A few people over at gamingforce have it on their FTP's, so if you're ftp literate you can probably grab 'em there.

Radical Dreamers Gamingforce Request thread (http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14711&highlight=Radical+Dreamers)

Kindo
09-17-2003, 04:39 PM
I'm downloading it right now... it'll take a while before it's finished. But you know... might be able to hand it over once it's finished.

Cyn
11-07-2003, 08:41 AM
>>I'm downloading it right now... it'll take a while before it's finished. But you know... might be able to hand it over once it's finished.

I know it's been awhile since I checked this, thread, but if you can send it to me in some (simple) way, I'd greatly appreciate it (as you may have guessed, I'm not the most computer literate--not bad, just not very good).
Thanks!

Kindo
11-12-2003, 02:00 PM
Almost two months! Dear lord...

Well, you'd have to give me a ding on ICQ. It's the only IM program I have that can handle transfers, and even then, it's not guaranteed if you're behind a firewall.

But feel free to give it a try: #82262061