PDA

View Full Version : How do i get Gogo to use abilites?

Cire Avlisad
09-17-2003, 04:33 AM
i've noticed people saying that they get him to use tools or blitzes.
I always just thought he mimicked the other party members.

TheAbominatrix
09-17-2003, 04:52 AM
You have to equip them in his stats page. I just recently (like a year or so ago) learned that, myself.

Kindo
09-17-2003, 11:08 AM
Gogo is so pimp! Yeah, like he said... you have to equip the abilities yourself, in his stats-screen. He has access to EVERYTHING, even magic! And he also has the mimic ability... All in all, Gogo is really powerful if you level him up a bit. Because he starts with kinda lousy stats, that's the only downside.

Flying Mullet
09-17-2003, 03:09 PM
Just remember that Gogo can't learn any magic on his/her own. Gogo knows the magic that other party members do, i.e. if one member knows all of the black magic, another all of the white magic and a third all of the grey/support magic, Gogo will know all of the magic.

The Man
09-17-2003, 06:26 PM
too bad espers can't raise his stats, as well. I rarely use him, except in the WoR before getting Locke - Steal is a must.

ForeverZeroUltima
09-18-2003, 02:50 AM
Gogo just mimics the last person in your party that did something. kinda like this:
Terra casts Ultima
Locke changes a row
Sabin used teh FlameDance blitz
Gogo uses mimic
since sabin was the last one who did something in the party, gogo mimics him. but this is dangerous sometimes cuz say that you messed up the blitz, sabin messes it up so Gogo will too. same with mog's dances

GogoTheMimic
09-18-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by The Dude
his/her

His/her? WTF? Everybody knows that Gogo is Adlai Stevenson! :P

TheAbominatrix
09-18-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
Gogo just mimics the last person in your party that did something. kinda like this:
Terra casts Ultima
Locke changes a row
Sabin used teh FlameDance blitz
Gogo uses mimic
since sabin was the last one who did something in the party, gogo mimics him. but this is dangerous sometimes cuz say that you messed up the blitz, sabin messes it up so Gogo will too. same with mog's dances

And it's also possible to equip him with commands like magic, steal, tools, and swdtech in the stats secreen.

The Man
09-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by GogoTheMimic
His/her? WTF? Everybody knows that Gogo is Adlai Stevenson! :P hence my use of "his." :)

Flying Mullet
09-19-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by GogoTheMimic
His/her? WTF? Everybody knows that Gogo is Adlai Stevenson! :P
Sorry, I know but as Cire Avlisad is just learning how to use Gogo porperly, I didn't want to throw too much onto him with Gogo's true identitiy.

The Man
09-19-2003, 07:22 PM
I can't even remember where I put that link, to be honest :P Someone should probably post it again, just so I can read it again and laugh my arse off again :P

Flying Mullet
09-19-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Citizen Bleys
I can't even remember where I put that link, to be honest :P Someone should probably post it again, just so I can read it again and laugh my arse off again :P

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=562649#post562649

The Man
09-19-2003, 07:49 PM
:love:

ForeverZeroUltima
09-20-2003, 12:54 AM
......................................!!!???!!?!¿?