PDA

View Full Version : Two wonderings - Aeris and Yuffie

Xander
09-17-2003, 05:58 PM
My first question is a possible spoiler if you don't know much about Aeris or her storyline.

So..those who do..

1st question - Did you ever get Aeris to level 99 before she died? I was just interested because I saw a screenshot in the PC version FFVII manual and she was at that level. Of course I know it's probably possible but it must take ages, and those who didn't know she wouldn't be around for disc 2 and 3 probably wouldn't have.

I plan this time to try and get her to level 99 :D She deserves it.

2nd question - How soon did you get Yuffie in your party? First time round when I played I didn't get her till about disc 2 somewhen I think, but this time round I got her just after leaving Fort Condor and before going to Junon. Yay. :)

Kindo
09-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Yeah, it's possible. A friend of mine usually spends days outside Midgar, leveling up. And he gets to around 60 before proceeding. So I certainly think that 99 is possible, if you just wait for a while and level up at a latter part. My friend's going to be around Midgar til 99 next time he plays, though. Takes a lot of time, but it's possible. I just can't believe anyone does it. heh

Yeah, first time through I don't believe I ever got Yuffie. But later when I knew where to encounter her, I get her as soon as possible.

Nevermore
09-17-2003, 09:45 PM
My friend got Aerith to 99, in Junon, using the alarm trick.

Yufffie is available right after you exit the Mythril Cave. Fight in any forest around Junon, she'll pop up eventually.

Kenshin IV
09-17-2003, 09:49 PM
First question: Yes, I have. I've gotten everyone on level 99 before the end of Disc 1. Takes a while, but it's really not difficult.

Second: Right after the Mythril Cave. Fought 'er in a forest around Junon (I guess). She popped up eventually!

Flying Mullet
09-17-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Nevermore
My friend got Aerith to 99, in Junon, using the alarm trick.

What's the alarm trick?

Max
09-26-2003, 02:51 AM
no aeris wasnt particuly one of my favorite characters.soo i didnt put her in my party.but since she leveled up even when i wasnt battling with her,she got up to about level 31.

yea you can get yuffie as soon as you get acsess to the patch of grass over by fort condor and junon.

eternalshiva
09-26-2003, 10:44 AM
you can actually get her ultimate weapon before she err you know. but it's hard to get there ... SO I found anyways...

Strider
09-26-2003, 09:07 PM
I can't say anything about the first question, but the first time I played through the game, I got Yuffie around Gongaga or Rocket Town. . .One of those.