PDA

View Full Version : least important character [CC]

ForeverZeroUltima
09-18-2003, 03:01 AM
so whos the least important character?

Imperia
09-18-2003, 03:24 AM
Many of the characters were pointless. I think Janice is pretty pointless, but so is Pierre, Neo Feo, Turnip, Korcha, and Mel. There are a few characters who are very worthwhile, but many of them were pointless.

Kindo
09-18-2003, 11:10 AM
Which brings us directly to the biggest downside with the game... A billion characters, and only a select few has a personality or even a reason to follow you.

Super Christ
09-18-2003, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't say there's so much a least important character as there is a group of least important characters. Twenty of them aren't even important enough to be in the game. Eleven of them should have merely been minor background characters. Ten of them should have been major background characters but still not in the party. Only four of the characters really mattered at all. As for who belongs in each category?

Shouldn't even have been there: Turnip, Grobyc, Draggy, Leah, Miki, Skelly, Greco, Starky, Janice, Van, Zappa, Funguy, Niofio, Pip, Mel, Pierre, Guile, Mojo, Orcha, and Poshul.

Should have been minor background characters: Doc, Orlha, Steena, Irenes, Sneff, Norris, Sprigg, Luccia, Razzly, Leena, and Macha.

Should have been major background characters: Marcy, Zoah, Karsh, Riddel, Viper, Fargo, Radius, Glenn, Korcha, and Nikki.

The only characters that actually mattered: Serge, Kid, Lynx, and Harle.

Outsider
09-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Kindo
Which brings us directly to the biggest downside with the game... A billion characters, and only a select few has a personality or even a reason to follow you.

Even those who had a reason to follow you, or a personality, are pretty dumb. Even those characters hadn't much history, or background, or anything else.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-27-2003, 12:33 PM
Serge in Lynx's Body........

Did they just have to switch Bodies........ My biggest peve about this game is playing as Lynx.......

Its just so wrong and crappy......

ForeverZeroUltima
09-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Nakor TheBlue Rider
Serge in Lynx's Body........

Did they just have to switch Bodies........ My biggest peve about this game is playing as Lynx.......

Its just so wrong and crappy......

WHAT!
i happen to have ENJOYED playing as Lynx!

Crono9051
09-28-2003, 08:43 PM
I have to agree with Nakor. Playing as Lynx was one of the worst things in the game. The characters you had in your party won't join you because of your appearance but they still know that it's you, Serge. Also when you had to rearange your elements, I couldn't stand that.:mad2:

Angel_Reaper
10-21-2003, 01:55 AM
least important is Poshul, Neo Fio, Turnip, Starky, Funguy, and Razzly.

And I agree with ForeverZeroUltima, playing as Lynx was my favorite time in the game. I couldnt wait to be Lynx. just I wish i had his weapon, the sythe, as well in the game.
:mad:

Halenite
10-21-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
WHAT!
i happen to have ENJOYED playing as Lynx!

Good thing you said it. I would've flamed him.

A good 2/3 of the characters were completely pointless and useless.

m4tt
10-21-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Halenite
Good thing you said it. I would've flamed him.

Good thing you didn't or you'd be warned. :rolleyes2

Where is the everyone option?

playaGAW
10-22-2003, 12:11 AM
I found at least 20 of the chracters useful. I liked all those chracters for variety and the ability to choose. The most useless were Skelly and NeoFio.

Dyce_darg
11-19-2003, 04:36 AM
I can't believe u said that, all of the characters are useful and it's fun to try differen't things, (but glenn, serge, and karsh are the gods of the game and make the best team)

Edgar
11-19-2003, 06:20 PM

Who are the people in your poll? :p

Stayin Dizzy
11-20-2003, 06:40 PM
I tell you what, I think square put these characters in just to give people something to complain about lol. Look if you don't like the characters don't play them. I personally loved all the sidequests that came with the characters. Finding Skellys bones was like finding the turtles paradise flyers in FF7. the whole friggin point to those kinds of things being there is for those who don't just beat the game but to go out and CONQUER-(sp) the game and play every aspect and sidequest.

playaGAW
11-28-2003, 04:13 AM
I agree with ds4284.

atmskater13
12-19-2004, 02:32 AM
I think it's either Poshul or Pip, but to Angel_Reaper who says Starky, how could you have gotten to terra tower without him? Huh?

Ichimonji
12-22-2004, 11:27 AM
Super Christ summed it up best with his depiction of the roles of each character. So there's not much to add on that.

Karsh
12-22-2004, 06:55 PM
I think Mojo/Mojoy is the least important, although there are many who could be seen as such, like Draggy, Funguy, NeoFio, and Pip.

dodhungry
12-23-2004, 03:58 AM
Every character has there importance when it comes to the ending. Especially if you get the best one.....

Del Murder
01-16-2005, 04:18 AM
I don't think this needs to be revived. Any of these random characters can be the least important.