PDA

View Full Version : The Judge

SoS.Atlerik
09-18-2003, 07:47 AM
Anyone who knows if he has a reason to move bodies?

Madonna
09-18-2003, 10:19 AM
You know, so there aren't stacks of them together. >_>

It's probably to ensure you're not using them for a defensive position. Mmm, nothing keeps the enemies at bay like a corpse!

SuperPac
09-18-2003, 10:41 PM
That way you don't have them in your way all the time, or so they can get in your way. I don't know, it just adds a nice randomness to the game. I like it!

crono_logical
09-18-2003, 11:27 PM
I wish the bodies decomposed into crystals like in FFT, would make getting abilities and items much easier :p

Blackmage
09-19-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by crono_logical
I wish the bodies decomposed into crystals like in FFT, would make getting abilities and items much easier :p
I couldn't agree more. It takes a lot longer to learn abilities now than it did in FFT 'cause of them adopting the FF9 ability-learning system.

GogoTheMimic
09-20-2003, 06:19 AM
There is a place in the game where the judges don't go and you can die, I'm not sure what happens though because I didn't let anybody die. :)

Mwork
09-20-2003, 06:52 AM
They just stay dead. And, if they aren't revived before ending the battle, you'll permanently lose them.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-20-2003, 09:12 AM
Well that isn't happy :(

I find he either moves them so i cant use them as defence or so the enemy cant.....But I do like it...

I like the learning abilities from items thing but i don't like how slowly it goes....

and the fact that job requirments are baised on the abilities you've learned...instead of your job LV....I liked Job Lvs better

SoS.Atlerik
09-20-2003, 04:47 PM
I disagree. I think the new job/ability system is great. But I don't like that the weapons appear so fast in the shops.

Things aren't always meant to go as fast as everything does nowadays, I think its fun cause you'll have to play more, and you can't stand in a corner accumulatin until you're master in a job either. I hate that you can do that in FFT.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-22-2003, 08:18 AM
you can do that it FFTA tooo!!!!

SoS.Atlerik
09-22-2003, 02:04 PM
Of course you can accumulate, I believe its called "boost", but thats not the point, the abilities are on the weapons right?

You can't change weapons in the middle of a fight, so you can only learn 1 ability per fight.

In FFT, you can become master in 1 fight.