PDA

View Full Version : Gestahl,Ziegfried,and Leo.

Emperor Grahf
09-18-2003, 06:36 PM
I know the question has bent ask and answered multiples times already around the net,but is there any way to bring back Leo ? The emperor,also,seem not so dead to me,after all there were plenty of water under the floating continent when Kefka pushed him down...maybe he could be ''the'' Ziegfried in cave of figaro in disguise(any other had this though?) and how the hell can you beath the ''other'' Ziegfried in the colosseum ?! Hyperdrive hurts(7000HP worth of damage!).

Doomgaze
09-18-2003, 07:00 PM
No.

wolfmah
09-18-2003, 09:17 PM
There is no way to revive Leo.

Even if Gesthal would have hit the water, at the height that he was toss, there would be no chance of survival.

And for the way of beating Siegfried at the colosseum, you need a perfect character. Most likely a Sabin boost in speed and physical attack equipped with the best suitable weapon (don't remember which, Tiger or Dragon Fangs) and have him learn no spell at all and equip no esper. Umaro could also fit for the job.

Emperor Grahf
09-19-2003, 03:43 AM
Hey,isn't your quote from Sabin himself btw ?Oh course,Umaro,why din't I though of that myself ! *is very ashamed of himself* but,why not learn an once of Magic,or to not put any espers at all on Sabin ? I think Tiger-Fangs are his best and final weapons btw.

TheAbominatrix
09-19-2003, 04:02 AM
The quote is from Sabin's teacher, Master Duncan. (edit: or WAS it Sabin? I forgot) And if Sabin knows magic, then he'll randomly use useless magic in collesium battles, thus leaving himself open to be killed. In collesium battles, characters constantly use their most useless spells for some ungodly reason.

Outsider
09-19-2003, 05:01 AM
Get Gogo, put your best equipment in him, and set up some good abilities. It's the best way I can think of.

And I believe that this quote is from Sabin (maybe when Celes found him in Tzen)... But I really can't remember. I HAVE to play through it once agin

TheAbominatrix
09-19-2003, 05:02 AM
If it is from Sabin, it was definitly in Tzen... in fact, it definitly was him, but for some reason I remember Duncan saying it, too. *shrug*

wolfmah
09-19-2003, 05:15 AM
*sigh* yes, my sig was taken from what Sabin says when Celes find him in Tzen after the house collapse... and then again, it's been almost a year and a half that I have it, so I don't see the big deal :rolleyes2

As for Duncan, this is what he says :
SABIN: Duncan!!

DUNCAN: Wa, ha, ha... Why the surprised face? Did you think I'd...gone?

And yes, everytime you bring a character in the colosseum that has some magic learned, he will mostly cast the most useless one and thus make you loss a turn which are precious, not to say crucial, against monster like Chupon and Siegfried. In fact, against those two, if you don't kill them in the first round, say bye-bye to the reward.

Emperor Grahf
09-19-2003, 05:30 AM
Big deal...a tintinabar and an elixir...I once beated Chupon with Terra she had genji-gloves,offering,and TWO illuminas which casted pearl(holy)and did 9999 HP of damage each time...imagine the total damage...

TheAbominatrix
09-19-2003, 05:53 AM
Its not a big deal, I was just trying to figure it out.

And Grahf, if you've beaten Chupon and know how to do that, then why do you need help beating Ziegfried?

Emperor Grahf
09-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Because hs tough !!! and other peoples strategy always help. Besides chupon doesn't do 7000 HP of damage like Ziggy does with his hyperdrive,he just ''sneeze'' ya outta the battle.

The Man
09-19-2003, 07:12 PM
genji glove+offering+atma weapon+illumina

I don't really see the big deal.

Emperor Grahf
09-23-2003, 08:03 PM
The deal is....you can't control your characters.

The Man
09-25-2003, 06:38 PM
They attack more than half of the time, tho'. And if you lose the battle (you can't lose against Chupon, by the way; if he blows you away, it counts as a draw) you can just reset.

Emperor Grahf
09-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Well yes,thres always that option,but I consider reseting quite frustratin when I try so hard to beat Chupon/Ziegfried.

Christmas
05-10-2022, 02:46 AM
I always use Gau to rage the retainer to use shock. This is my way to remember Leo and his arousing lips. :(