PDA

View Full Version : What to synth with my hammer...

ShadyMilkman
09-19-2003, 12:48 AM
So.... Pumice Piece absorbs dark and holy, which is awesome. But, Tin Armor is just fricky dicky tough.... Which should I get????

Phil
09-19-2003, 03:54 AM
Go for the Tin Armor. You can decreace dark magic to 0% effectivness if you equip an Egoists armlet. Go for the armor.

Cz
09-19-2003, 08:25 AM
If you want to fight Ozma, you don't really need the Pumice Piece.

Egoist's Armlet nullifies Shadow elemental damage.
Ninja Gear absorbs Shadow.
Demon's mail absorbs Shadow.
Chimaera Armlet nullifies Holy.

That will help certain parties out against Ozma. If you don't want to fight him, though, you definitely don't need the pumice piece. Take the Tin Armour. It's great.

Zantetsuken !!!
09-19-2003, 04:59 PM
Keep it, to that special ending;)

MagicKnight Locke
09-19-2003, 06:46 PM
or an easier way to get pumice piece...just get the 3 pumice pieces around the world...(one is gotten by ozma,one by hot&cold and one buy ark i think).If you hate ark and think it is a stupid waste of good metal then leave them.Instead of getting a pumice which needs 2 pumice pieces and instead of breaking the pumice that gets you one less pumice piece if you would have not made the pumice and wastes the syoer good hammer.

In other words:if u get the pumice piece ure pretty sad...

ShadyMilkman
09-20-2003, 03:23 PM
Do you guys think I've never played this game before or something???? I already beat the shiz outta Ozma... You don't need Hammer for the seperate ending, just make Save the Queen. I know where the Pumice Pieces are, I jsut didn't get to Steal one from Ozma because I killed him before I could. I'm asking for some opinions on what you think is better, not stupid FAQs on how to get stuff. :mad2:

Heath
09-20-2003, 03:37 PM
You didn't specify you had already beaten Ozma though, so how where they to know?

I beat the game perfectly fine without Tin Armour and I doubt the last team I took could actually beat Ozma so I'd keep the hammer for the ending. If however you want to see it with and without and the hammer then make another save file and synth the Hammer to get Tin Armour.

ShadyMilkman
09-20-2003, 03:40 PM
You didn't specify you had already beaten Ozma though, so how where they to know?

right, my bad. I just meant that isn't why I was asking.

As for your idea.... it would be great,but my memory card is full and I'm broke.... so i was hoping for some real good advice

Cz
09-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Black Mage 121
If you DON'T want to fight him, though, you definitely don't need the pumice piece. Take the Tin Armour. It's great.

Just making the opinion in my post clear.

DM Rivula
05-13-2004, 02:35 AM
Tin Armor was one of the reasons I won the game...

But Prumice Piece wastes a good Prumice...

Go with Tin Armor!!!!

Del Murder
05-14-2004, 02:40 AM
I'm pretty sure he's made his decision by now.