PDA

View Full Version : Arg!

arcdragon9
09-19-2003, 02:33 AM
I get so bored playing this game. There isn't enough freedom to roam, i wish one could play the missions at the pubs. I like the game the same, great story but arg! If you are wondering this is a chance to complain about all the crap in this game u hate. feel free to insult me too. I get it alot.

Tetra
09-19-2003, 05:47 AM
That would be pretty cool, if you could play the missions... I don't agree though, on the game feeling restrictive. To me it's like an evolved form of chess, with a wonderful story... I enjoy it very much indeed. :)

Chzn8r
09-19-2003, 05:47 AM
Meh. I have a few nitpicks with the game, buts its pretty much 10/10 for me.

EveningCross
09-26-2003, 03:35 AM
I love the game myself but I wrote a thread about a month ago just asking if I had missed anything because the end seemed way too easy. That's really my only beef with this game. There were plenty of battles during the middle of the game that I had to fight over and over and over and over again and then I get to then end of the game and pooff!!! The enemy keels over like a wet fish falling out of a bucket. What's up with that? And the worst part about it is the fact that I suck at role playing games. I really do so it's a bitter sweet victory. :D /:grr: /:cry:

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-26-2003, 10:47 AM
my only complaint would be that its far too short......

It was just soo good that you are always left wanting more.

Id give it a 12/10

Town Imbecile
09-28-2003, 02:08 AM
I'm a smart guy. So I think I feel somewhat insulted by trying to follow the plot in this game. Maybe it's that my playing is broken up, or maybe it's that I've tried to hard to follow the minor details, but names and events come up to which I must have forgotten to pay attention. I mean, I like the overall force of the story. The first chapter is easy enough to follow. And the whole atmosphere of intrigue and corruption is awesome. As a Suikoden veteran that tickles my fancy. Anyway, the supernatural stuff is easy enough to follow, but the intrigue stuff is twice as interesting and four times as confusing. Maybe I should stop whining and rewatch the cutscenes which are so nicely chronicled.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-28-2003, 09:54 AM
well...Just play through the whole game about 7 times.....

You'll be less confused but.....still a little lost......at least thats where I am at.