PDA

View Full Version : Oh God help!

katana
09-20-2003, 08:35 PM
I in all my stupidness used my Save Crystal in the final dungeon a little too early. Its basically in the second room.
I did a bunch of stuff came back, and it's still there! Any way to delete this worthless crystal and get a new one, which I can place more conveniently?

Sefie1999AD
09-20-2003, 08:44 PM
Sorry, but there is no way to get a new one or fix the situation, unless you have a save game from the time before you got the save crystal. The situation isn't that bad, though. If your guys are strong enough (levels 50-60+), they should be able to manage through the final dungeon pretty well. Just watch out for Master Tonberries.

katana
09-20-2003, 08:47 PM
*twitch* But I'm level 60 something, it takes me forever to run from enemies, and everytime I fight an iron man or something he ends upcutting up my whole party in about six turns...
Should I just stock up on turbo ethers and use KotR whenever I fight him?
:choc:

PhoenixAsh
09-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Cloud's Ultima Weapon (Beat Ultima Weapon untill it crashes).

Double Cut materia (Sunken plane underwater).

HP Plus materia (buy in shops and equip as many as you want).

Enemy Skill with Big Guard (learnt from Beach Plug on beaches near Corel/Gold Saucer, use manipulate)

Should get you strong enough to get through without too much difficulty, and you don't have to enter the final dungeon to do it.

Radje
09-20-2003, 10:49 PM
What level are your party members?

katana
09-20-2003, 11:06 PM
I use a team of Cloud, Vincent, and Cid. Cloud is around 62, and the rest are in the high fifties. It's mostly the problem of getting through all of them without a tent, but I've solved the Ironman and Dragon skeleton problems by using Hades and then using turbo ethers to max everyone out before Biz. Sephiroth.

NM
09-21-2003, 12:16 AM
It really dosn't matter if you've used the Save Crystal at all tbh.

As long as you've got plenty of Ether/High Potions you can just top up everyones health & magic after a fight. You also get a chance to cure your characters before the final showdown, so I wouldn't worry about it.

katana
09-21-2003, 02:06 AM
Okay, yeah its been working fine. Got another off topic question though. If you use Omnislash on One Winged Sephiroth, you will still automaticaly have it during the one on one fught, right?

Big D
09-21-2003, 04:44 AM
You always gain Omnislash during the final showdown... even if you haven't learned it.:)