PDA

View Full Version : Ewper Takeover

arcdragon9
09-21-2003, 03:04 AM
Hey would it not be cool if the esper could fight like the charecters. I mean to have Bahamut(my favorite) or Alexander fight and use all their skills. That'd be cool. If ur thinkg "why the heck is this idiot ranting on agian?" well i'm bored

Kindo
09-21-2003, 04:46 AM
That's just silly. I can't believe what I hear, you really want to turn the ever-so-awesome classic RPG FF6 into a lame copy of FFX??

arcdragon9
09-22-2003, 11:33 PM
U honestly think i want it to be a copy?! What kind of idot do u take me for. I'm just saying having a summon that can move around and attack on ur command would be fun. But then agian, whatever i think is fun or enjoyable, ppl tend to think otherwise. well, i stand by what i say i think would be fun. of course having a whole series of games with a similair summon system gets annoyingly boring. i just say i think.

Emperor Grahf
09-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Its ''you'' not ''u'' and ''are'' not ''r'',thank you very much,and have a nice-day.

MJN SEIFER
09-23-2003, 08:58 PM
I Think FF6 Is Perfect how it is!

And ummm? "Ewpers" Whats an "Ewper"
..........Oh an ESPER!!!

You've had plenty of spelling mistakes, don't go correcting others if you can't correct your own. ~m4tt

m4tt
09-23-2003, 11:24 PM
I think FF6 is fine how it is. Although I do like the Summon system of FF10, there are far to many espers in FF6 to do the same thing. And the enemies are already easy enough.

On a side note:

Grahf and MJN SEIFER, if you are only going to post to correct spellings, don't bother posting at all. Consider this a warning for both of you. Thank you very much, and have a nice-day.

Emperor Grahf
09-24-2003, 07:36 PM
The hell I've done ? I was just trying to tell him subtly that his english was gettin' on my nerves and that he should correct it for other people sake too,'cause I'm sure I'm not the only one here pissed-off by this kind of ''spelling''.

m4tt
09-24-2003, 11:43 PM
You were no where near topic. If it was that important to say, say it in Private Message. If you would like to continue this discussion, PM me, don't gunk up this thread.

Zifnab
09-25-2003, 11:01 AM
I'm not too sure about that, but something similar would've been nice. Like how Terra became an Esper, maybe other characters could become Espers that they have equipped, or take on stat increases. Like, for example, say Sabin had Ramuh equipped, he could somehow harness his power and deal lightning damage and absorb/nullify/reduce lightning damage delt to him.

Flying Mullet
09-25-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
I'm not too sure about that, but something similar would've been nice. Like how Terra became an Esper, maybe other characters could become Espers that they have equipped, or take on stat increases. Like, for example, say Sabin had Ramuh equipped, he could somehow harness his power and deal lightning damage and absorb/nullify/reduce lightning damage delt to him.
That's a good idea. It would add yet another customizable replayable option to this game. :thumb:

arcdragon9
09-29-2003, 02:21 AM
Jenova Rebirth said what i was trying to say. thank u. i wasn't tryin to change the game or sugest they should. i was trying to say it'd be cool. changin a classic would be a crime in tiself. and yes i misspelled esper, unfortunetly i didn't realize it until it was to late. sorry

arcdragon9
10-04-2003, 03:07 AM
U PPL DON'T GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!!! MAN U PPL ARE BLINDLY STUPID. THIS ISN'T A "THEY HOULD" IT'S PRETTY MUCH A FREAKIN "WHAT IF" THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WILL U LET IT REST?!

arcdragon9
10-04-2003, 03:10 AM
I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!!! IT'S JUST A FREAKIN GAME...NOT A WAY OF LIFE AND OR RELIGION! does anyone know how to close threads if so please, by all means shut this freaking thread down...u ppl take this wayyy to seriously.

m4tt
10-04-2003, 03:37 AM
Whoa now, how about take a few breaths and calm down? And try using the warn button next time..

Indecent_caress: If you aren't going to add anything worth reading to the thread, then don't bother posting! I already warned two people about that in this thread, did you just ignore that?