PDA

View Full Version : Toughts

Zantetsuken !!!
09-22-2003, 01:48 AM
yes
no

Yes he is

Come on, u guys have beaten Omega yet huh ?? Please tell me u did....im starting to wonder why no one vote here.....maybe u all dont even know where to find Omega.......shame on u all.:grr:

Hi, don't double post. Thanks. ~m4tt

Zifnab
09-24-2003, 09:33 PM
I presume him being a "greedy mother f*****" means he's tough to beat? :rolleyes2
I've not really tried to beat him really. I probably could if I leveled up the right jobs and gave him a proper go.

Zantetsuken !!!
09-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Yup he's very hard to beat, here's my history with Omega: When i was just at lvl 35, i was just leaving a cave, but, there he was, with the appearance of a regular monster just waiting near the exit, i walked up on him and the battle began, in 2 seconds i died, couldnt even look at him i just died, at lvl 99 with all jobs mastered i went there to challenge the beast again, died in 10 seconds, i was really pissed, then it took me 1 hour to figure out how to beat the beast, plus 30 minutes to kill the bastard, in the end of the battle i was just with Kirby( the main hero, thas how i call him ) cuz the godamn beast uses circle, when i finnaly saw greedy Omega starting to explode i just smiled and waited to see what i was going to get for beating his greedy a** up, know waht i got ??? just some kind of token for beating the hardest boss on all the FF's history, anyways, if u beat him that really proves u really know how to play the game.

Zifnab
09-25-2003, 10:57 PM
I have attempted Shinryuu however. I had four coral rings left over from Leviathan so I soon put them to good use. I didn't beat him, but I'm fairly sure I got somewhere close.

Zantetsuken !!!
09-25-2003, 11:50 PM
That Dragon is nuthin compared with Omega, anyways, why if i hate Omega soo bad why do i always keep talking bout the ()%#*& ??? well, the big thing is that Shinryuu is very easy even for low lvls if u got the Water absorbing rings from that hidden village... the battle goes very fast with then equiped:D, now the intersting part of this reply......arghh enough of bullshit here it goes : make 3 guys on ur party with the mystic sword( that one from the mystic knight) and secondary ability White magic 7 ( make travelers this way, and yup everibody with white magic, believe u will need it) and make them use the Thunder Sword Ability ( he's weakness is thunda ) and 1 Mimic Traveler, u just need to make the 3 mystic knight travelres on their feets and pray, pray a lot, never forget about asking God a hand against the fierce beast, in the end of the battle when greedy *&#@¨&*@# Omega start to explode u can yell
VENI VIDI VICI, alas, if u won the battle u can yell that, trust u will feel great just as Julius Caesar once did in the past. ( Fanatic Legions:eek: we are crazy, but we're cool:cool: )

Big D
09-26-2003, 10:35 AM
Good advice, thanks. I've been annihilated by Shinryuu and Omega far too many times.
*Goes to turn the tables*

MagicKnight Locke
09-26-2003, 05:47 PM
how strong can that empty sardine can really be

ive never fought him yet =)

Zantetsuken !!!
09-26-2003, 11:36 PM
Strong.....very very strong......in 2 seconds he will use an atack that will take 4555 hp from all ur chars and in 10 seconds ( he did that to me, lots of times) he will do that again, that guy is very very hard, anyways who voted to keep the hands down ???? Well i want to know if u killed Omega on ur first try without cheats or walktrus, if u killed him on the first try knowing nuthin aout him i got to tell ya that u are the man...( hope ur not lying......;) )