PDA

View Full Version : More Interesting

arcdragon9
09-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Hey, like many ppl, I am attempting to create my own RPG. Most of it has been thought up and put to paper. But only a few more things need to be done. Like- I have a class called Dragonestic a human and dragon team. but in order to get this class one must convince a dragon(intelligent, and untrusting) to join his quest. wether to have this i'm not sure. i'm thinking of having this class only for a potential species who will adopt the name dragonestic if i choose to use htis senario. anyway. instead of a dragon thier hidden power(limit break basicaly) will to transform into a dragon and fight the rest of this table top video game battle.

i know i sound very confusing. please give me ur opinions of this and any other class u would like to see in a video game(no guns). thanks ahead of time.

ChibiInuYasha
09-24-2003, 01:50 AM
That's nice and all but...why in the Tactics forum?

arcdragon9
09-24-2003, 02:06 AM
good question...i should have said this earlier...it is most comparatively like tactics. evrything is really different but, the only reason i even did this project was becuase tactics inspired me. hmmm....maybe i shouldn't have put it here. well, i'm an idiot.