PDA

View Full Version : End of game Prep (Kingdom Hearts)

GhandiOwnsYou
09-23-2003, 03:50 AM
I hate asking this type of stuff, but considering i'm not the best of an action game player, What level of difficulty/amount of preperation would you say hacking through the last boss set would take? compared to say, The dark dragon.

I'm working my way through the Hades cup, and working on synthesis stuff, but i was just wondering how much of any other stuff i'm gonna need

crono_logical
09-23-2003, 01:44 PM
Are you talking about FF9? I can't tell, but if you are, then no, I didn't bother prepare much and still managed easily at around level 45 :p

TheAbominatrix
09-23-2003, 01:48 PM
Kingdom Hearts, I think.

Um... I was level 99, so I breezed through it... I'd say level 60 would be satisfactory, but I dont know for sure. Make sure you're able to beat the Hades cup (you need that done for the extra ending, anyway) and if you can pass the Gold or Silver (or Platinum or whatever it was called) cups, then you'll definitly be able to take down the boss.

Kenshin IV
09-23-2003, 04:17 PM
You can beat it easily in the 40-50 range. For weapons, the Oblivion or Lion Heart work just fine. You could even use the Gold Chocobo or Olympia and get away with it.

SomethingBig
09-24-2003, 12:29 AM
You can also do what I did and get to level 60 and beat him with the Kingdom Keyblade. You can beat anyone, including Sephiroth, with any keyblade from levels 60 - up. Oh, here's a tip. I'll put it in a spoilers tag, just in case.

When you fight Ansem the second time, which is after that giant heartless, you can block his rush attack, if you didn't know that already. Also, after Ansem does that attack where that heartless comes out of the ground and tries to hit you, he's left vulnerable for an attack. Quickly, use Ragnarok, but you must time it perfectly or you'll miss. If it connects, it'll take away a good chunk of his HP.

Hope that helped.

Advent Child
09-24-2003, 01:32 AM
everyone knows it's POSSIBLE...

GhandiOwnsYou
09-24-2003, 03:24 AM
hehe, yeah, i apologize for my ignorance. I was talking about Kingdom Hearts I was just a BIT sleepy yesterday, I'm over on east coast, near richmond VA, were still picking up chunks of tree from the hurricane.:mad:

Advent Child
09-25-2003, 02:05 AM
that's okay., you posted it in the "General Kingdom Hearts" forum. Everyone should know anyways =D

Squall
10-24-2003, 03:52 PM
The last boss is a sinch,compared to some of the other bosses.

eternalshiva
10-24-2003, 03:57 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/kh/walk23.shtml

LOOK AT THAT! ITS THE WALTHROUGH! *Site Staff ROCKS* and look at all the hard I did bringing this info to you >.<

Squall
10-24-2003, 04:01 PM
Shiva,whoever played this game,probably finished it by now...

eternalshiva
10-27-2003, 09:31 AM
meh who cares.

HOOTERS
10-27-2003, 12:01 PM
I only just finished it the other day. Oh and I pretty much just employed the strategy of casting Aero and then just hacking the crap out of whatever I was fighting at the end of the game. As long as you know where the X button is and you dodge the major attacks and cure regularly and you'll be fine.

I thought it was way too easy, but I guess there's still Sephiroth to beat - the main reason I played the game in the first place.