PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Else Notice

MJN SEIFER
09-23-2003, 07:24 PM
That A Voice says "Chocobo" Just before the Chocobo Music Comes on!! It's True! Listen out for it!!

Emperor Grahf
09-23-2003, 07:58 PM
Wouhou ! Discovery of the decade buddy ! Really...i'm impressed !

i90east
09-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Is that was that sound is? lol!

Big D
09-24-2003, 02:20 AM
I thought it was just a weird electronic warbly note...
16-bit voice clips have much to answer for.

Outsider
09-24-2003, 09:45 AM
Cool, now I understand what it says...

It reminds me when I understood that a voice said "Rise from your grave" in Altered Beast...

TheAbominatrix
09-24-2003, 10:02 AM
I really dont think it says anything... and, if so, what does it say on the other parts of the tune, when that same tone is played again? The first time sounds vaguely the like 'chocobo', but it could be anything... I think it's just part of the song.

The Man
09-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
I really dont think it says anything... and, if so, what does it say on the other parts of the tune, when that same tone is played again? The first time sounds vaguely the like 'chocobo', but it could be anything... I think it's just part of the song. Yeah, what she said. ;)

matt_in_the_hat
11-23-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Outsider
Cool, now I understand what it says...

It reminds me when I understood that a voice said "Rise from your grave" in Altered Beast...

Yesssss, the Altered Beast guy! That line has become a little inside joke for my family, good stuff.

PS: Sorry I replied and then realized this thread was more than halfway down the page, sorry for the resurrect (it'll go right back down sometime soon anyway).