PDA

View Full Version : best ff7 moment *spoilers plz*

Sephiroth2088
09-24-2003, 12:41 AM
what do you hink was the best moment of ff7?

katana
09-24-2003, 12:50 AM
Aeris' death. That was done perfectly with Aeris sitting there and a quiet moment happens, then the #1 badass comes and finishes her off. It was also cool getting to control what cloud did with his sword before the fmv started.:choc:

Free Spirit
09-24-2003, 05:04 AM
I liked Aeris' death was the best. The first time I played I was quite shocked but as you go though the game yeah it kinda hints over and over. Sephiroth last battle just pisses me off because he has to destroy the whole universe to get to you and it takes too damn long and drives me nuts because I have no patience when they do it over and over. Yet I still love the music at the end. ^.^

Storm
09-24-2003, 06:50 AM
I love the FMV where Rufus stares down Weapon from the top of the Shinra Building. If I remember correctly, he doesn't even blink even though he is seconds away from annihilation.

I also was a big fan of the scene where Cloud's cell is opened in the Shinra building after Jenova murdered everyone in it.....which leads to the question "how did Cloud's cell get opened in the first place?"(Totally off topic).

Breine
09-24-2003, 11:58 AM
Probably Aeris' death. It was just so sad and beautiful at the same time...

Zifnab
09-24-2003, 12:23 PM
Meeting Rufus for the first time followed by the escape from Midgar.

katana
09-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Well, my favorite was aeris' death out of those choices. My favorite FMV moment was Sephiroth looking up at Cloud, and then walking off inot the flames. Favorite normal sequence was probably the one where You struggle against Diamond ( I think thats what it is) but then you get on the airship while he starts an all out assault on Midgar, but the Sister Ray finishes him in one shot, while destroying Sephiroths barrier at the same time.

Sephiroth2088
09-25-2003, 01:58 AM
sorry about forgetting to warn about the spoilers personaly I prefered the final battle between cloud a sephiroth the graphics were sweat and omnislash was awesome

Nevermore
09-25-2003, 05:22 PM
I love the FMV where Rufus stares down Weapon from the top of the Shinra Building. If I remember correctly, he doesn't even blink even though he is seconds away from annihilation.

Yeah, that was awesome.

My favourite moment of all consists of Nanaki, and his discovery about his father, being a hero rather then a coward. That was awesome. The music and everything.

CidHighwind
09-27-2003, 10:12 PM
All of those are great.... ESPECIALLY NANAKI.... but to say one that hasn't been said...

I enjoy the scene where all the weapons are being released and pur heros make their escape with the HIGHWIND..... beutiful...

Also when Tifa runs to the end of the sister ray and is rescued by the Highwind.... Beutiful...

Lord Xehanort
09-28-2003, 04:06 PM
Aeris' death. I hated her and was glad when Sephiroth impaled her. I just wish I had thought to name her 'my balls'. Oh well. I guess I can always imagine Cloud telling Tifa "Grab my balls and get out of here!" (off topic)

Breine
09-28-2003, 04:34 PM
I just wish I had thought to name her 'my balls'. Oh well. I guess I can always imagine Cloud telling Tifa "Grab my balls and get out of here!" (off topic)

Dude, you're twisted... :)

Radje
09-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Not twisted Breine, try it yourself. It's the funniest thing to do ever

Lehteb
10-02-2003, 03:12 AM
Sephiroth walking though the flames with the Masamune at his side, that was awesome.

Next was the Nanaki/Seto scene, followed by Aeris's death.

I just wish i could play the game again, without knowing what was coming next, just so i could be surprized by those scenes again...