PDA

View Full Version : FF6 questons

Sheep Hunter
09-24-2003, 11:41 AM
Here are some questions that I want to ask. I haven't beaten the game yet... So,

How do I get Umaro and Gogo in the WOR?

Where's the Phoenix cave?

Where's the castle with Odin and Raiden?

WHat's the round thing on Kefka's neck?

TheAbominatrix
09-24-2003, 11:52 AM
How do I get Umaro and Gogo in the WOR?
Umaro - Get Mog, then head up to Narshe. Go to the frozen Esper, you'll end up in a fight with it. Once that's over, a hole will be in it's place. Jump in and follow that dungeon to the end, where a bone sculpture awaits. Search it, Umaro will attack you. You win, he joins.

Gogo - Go to the Triangle Island at the top right corner of the map. A monster called the Zone Eater (I think... it's a big worm lookin thing, regardless) will attack you. DO NOT FIGHT IT. Let it suck your party members up, and it will take you to a dungeon. Gogo awaits at the end.

Where's the Phoenix cave?
Know where Kefka's tower is? Phoenix Cave is the star shaped mountain range nearby. I think Tzen is the closest town to it.

Where's the castle with Odin and Raiden?
Go into Figaro castle, and send it under the desert. Halfway there, the engineer will stop it. Say you want to explore, and head over to the prison. Go through the cell you used to get into Figaro castle to get Edgar, and make your way through that dungeon to the castle.

WHat's the round thing on Kefka's neck?
No clue. Maybe he's an 80's rapper and it's a giant clock on a gold chain.

Strider
09-24-2003, 09:22 PM
About Gogo, life will be a lot easier if you have Mog in your party and use the Moogle Charm. You won't get into any fights, and I always found the inside of the Zone Eater to be frustratingly hard. You can get that by searching the wall where Mog stood when you find him in Narshe.

And in case you don't know already, you can't have Odin and Raiden. You find Odin by going up to his statue, and then down to the next level to level that Magicite up to Raiden.

Sheep Hunter
09-25-2003, 10:29 AM
Thanks! About Kefka... Yeah, this must be a lifebelt...

The Man
09-25-2003, 06:40 PM
I always tell people not to get Raiden until they're done leveling up 'cause Speed bonuses r0x0r.