PDA

View Full Version : Huge Materia and other stuff that inquiers me!

Erdrick Holmes
09-24-2003, 11:18 PM
When I get to disc 2 and Im all hunting for the huge materia where is it all?

What is the button combonation on the Rocket town one

And also on the Mog game in the gold saucer How many nuts do I ned to feed the mog in order for me to get 30 gp from the guy standng next to it.

Strider
09-25-2003, 12:22 AM
Huge materia? You'll find one if you go back to Junon and do the submarine mission. Then, go find the lead submarine and pick the Materia from it.

There's another if you go to the Corel reactor and chase down the train taking it away. If you do it in time, you can get the Ultima Materia, too.

Someone else'll have to finish this one for me. . .

Big D
09-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Ah, Huge Materia...
Underwater reactor, Mt Corel, Fort Condor, and the Rocket. Circle, square, cross, cross I believe.

As for the Mog House game... give him 5 nuts the first time, then three the second time.

XeQtR
09-25-2003, 10:00 AM
I've got a question about this too.
I'll probably try to get the master summon materia (when the time comes :p), but the question is.. when i have both bahamut and neo bahamut, and i'm about to get bahamut zero, don't i lose the two first bahamut's? In that case, how can i bring mastered versions of ALL the summon materia to cosmo canyon?

Big D
09-25-2003, 10:10 AM
You don't lose the other Bahamuts. You only gain Bahamut Zero.

Mastering "Knights of the Round" is the biggest drawback to getting a Master Summon materia, in my opinion. Of course, you can get a whole set of Master Materia simply by defeating Emerald Weapon... but that's not too much help if you want to get Master Materia for everyone in your party. Now that takes ages.

XeQtR
09-25-2003, 11:32 AM
Does anyone have the exact AP numbers for all levels of KOTR, including master? I'll probably only get it for one character. Is emerald the underwater one?

Erdrick Holmes
09-25-2003, 11:20 PM
Uh wrong Mr. Dee.

The only way you get Bahamut Zero is you gotta keep Bahamut and Neo Bahamut, then you gotta get all of the huge materia, You then keep all of it In Red XII's villege's Planetarium go to the Red or blue(not sure which) and you will get Zero

I need top know if the Rocket Code is real or not.

Rostum
09-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Examine the Huge Materia. Pick the top
option and when the first message appears, press Circle. Then, on the second message, press Square; on the third message, press X and on the fourth one, press X.

I got this from GamesFAQ's, so it's correct becuse I've tried it recently. And I'm pretty sure you go upto the blue Huge Materia in order to get Bahamut Zero.

Big D
09-26-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Joel
Uh wrong Mr. Dee.

The only way you get Bahamut Zero is you gotta keep Bahamut and Neo Bahamut, then you gotta get all of the huge materia, You then keep all of it In Red XII's villege's Planetarium go to the Red or blue(not sure which) and you will get ZeroThat's exactly what I said. I was just explaining that you don't lose the earlier two Bahamuts. You just approach the Blue Huge Materia to get Bahamut Zero. No need to get all the Huge Materia, only the blue one for this purpose.

I need top know if the Rocket Code is real or not. Mojo Pin's taken care of that one.