PDA

View Full Version : FF7 ISO

Shyguy
09-25-2003, 01:26 AM
anyone know where I can get these files?

Erdrick Holmes
09-25-2003, 01:34 AM
The FF7 discs themselves, if you go buy them that is.

Rostum
09-25-2003, 03:09 AM
Why bother downloading them when you can buy the game for around 10 bucks these days?

Kindo
09-25-2003, 10:41 AM
I want the ISO too, so I can play on my PC. I have the original cartridge, but in order to get the ISO (or the disc) to work on my computer, I need to download that Bios. I'm still looking for it....

Silent Warrior
09-26-2003, 08:25 AM
... I'm confused. First you say 'files', correctly hinting that there are three game-discs (PSX-version). Then you say 'ISO', like there's just one disc. And then you say you have the cartridge, which is NOT a disc, which you then claim to have, again writing as if it's just one. :confused:

Anyway, let's all assume you talk about the PSX-version (with all three discs). If you have the discs, it's this easy:
1. Make sure your computer has a CD-ROM drive. :rolleyes2
2. Make sure your internet-connection works :rolleyes2 (testing it by running over to www.isobuster.com would make everything go faster).
3. Download IsoBuster (or some other software that can extract iso/bin-images from CDs).
4. Install and start.
5. [IsoBuster] Insert FF7 CD, right-click 'Session 1' and select 'Extract Session 1 -> RAW data (*.bin/*.iso)'.
6. Wait for process to complete, repeat as necessary.

Shyguy
10-06-2003, 11:46 PM
if anyone wants any of the disks i have all the image files (not iso but the actual pc version) just aim me at shyguy97676 or find me on IRC. ps you must have better than 56k connection (i dont wanna wait a year)