PDA

View Full Version : Warning spoilers !! Were Lulu and Wakka Yuna's big brother and sister?

Sephiroth2088
09-25-2003, 02:24 AM
Near the end of final fantasy 10 Yuna says that Wakka and Lulu were like an older brother and sister to her shorty after saying this she says "no I think you actualy were my real brother and sister"

Xander
09-25-2003, 09:08 AM
I don't remember her saying that, but I don't think they really were her real brother and sister. I think that she just looked up to them like that and they looked after her as a sister. Anyway if Lulu and Wakka were her brother and sister they would be related, and then it would be pretty weird that (FFX-2 spoiler) they have a baby in FFX-2. But I really never thought about it.

Skogs
09-25-2003, 09:20 PM
When Yuna says, "no I think you actualy were my real brother and sister", she's not talking literally-biologically. It's an emotional-type-thing ifyouseewhatImean...

fallenangel_masamune
12-16-2003, 12:33 AM
Ask someone black.
They'll explain it

Shlup
12-16-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by fallenangel_masamune
Ask someone black.
They'll explain it HUH? o.O

DMKA
12-19-2003, 02:01 AM
Ask someone black.
They'll explain it
WTF

EDIT: OMFG I GET IT! "yes my brotha/sista"

No, they are not her biological bro and sis. You could see the sparks of love flying between Lulu and Wakka throughout FFX, and sadly I already know a certain spoiler from FFX-2, and well, it'd be pretty sick to say the least if they were.

Then again theres people here in my 'area' who are into that sort of stuff.

Doomgaze
12-19-2003, 04:43 AM
"Brothers". Think about it.

edit:
Also - Both Wakka and Lulu's parents were killed when they were young. And they are from Besaid - Yuna is from Bevelle.

DeBlayde
12-19-2003, 06:55 PM
actually, I think that's kinda funny!!

cuz Lulu was with Chappu, Wakka's little brother. and if they're all related, then that's just wrong on many levels. :D

the part in question is a sphere in which Yuna is saying good-bye to everybody in case the worst happens. it's an amazing velcro sphere since she carries it around in her sleave and it never falls out. :)

If Lulu were from Besaid, though, wouldn't she speak in an Island accent as well, brudda?

DMKA
01-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Gross...

Umm yeah I didn't recall that but I just did that part yesterday or the day before now that I have the game and umm yeah its just one of those things..

Bottom line is the answer to this question is no (and your gross for thinking up such things):p.

Ares123
01-07-2004, 08:48 PM
That's kind of a dumb mistake to make. It's kind of obvious that Wakka is in love with Lulu. And it's not brotherly love.

Breine
01-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Ares123: How's that?

Erdrick the Hero
01-14-2004, 04:06 AM
well... technically, they could be

[spoiler] since japanese culture is different from ours and in my opinion stranger, it is perfectly normal to have an incestous relationship with your brother or sister. that is what i hear at least [spoiler]

but i doubt it

TheAbominatrix
01-14-2004, 04:14 AM
First of all, it is not 'perfectly normal' in Japan to be in an incetuous relationship. Secondly, it's blatantly, blindingly obvious that Wakka, Lulu, and Yuna are not related.

First of all, Yuna is half Al Bhed and half Spiran, right? So to be related to her, Wakka (who hates the Al Bhed) would have to be part Al Bhed. He also looks nothing like either Lulu or Yuna, his family is far darker skinned than theirs. Yuna was born in Bevelle, and then taken to Besaid after her father had defeated Sin, where she met Lulu and Wakka. They say many times that she is 'like a sister', and you wouldnt refer to your own family as something 'like family'.

"You were like my brother and sister... no, you are my brother and sister." it's just a way of saying how much she loves them and that, even though they arent blood related, they are still family.