PDA

View Full Version : Cid, you're a picky eater(Spoilers)

Storm
09-26-2003, 12:22 AM
This time through FF6 I decided to actually save Cid, or attempt to anyways. I swear, I fed him the fastest moving fish ONLY for 25 minutes....and he still died. What am I doing wrong? He even said "Hacack....I'm feeling a little bit better" and then "Thank you Celes for everything you have done for me".

m4tt
09-26-2003, 01:13 AM
It took you twenty five minutes, that's what you did wrong. You have to be fast. If you don't see any fast fish, run back in the house, then run back down.

Yooniece
11-29-2003, 07:58 PM
^ Right. 10 of the fastest fish, and you're done. You can check what type of fish it is by going to the Items menu.

If there are only slowly-moving fish in the water, don't even take one. Go back to the house, talk to Cid, then come back out and you'll have a new set to chose from. :)

Heath
11-29-2003, 08:34 PM
I thought it was 6/7 of the fast moving ones and 10 of the medium speed ones?

ForeverZeroUltima
11-29-2003, 11:43 PM
heh. at first i tried feeding him fast fish. no matter what kind of fish u give him, he'll say, "Oh, a fish...mmm, yummy." and Celes always says, "Here's...a fish." I fed him all the fastest fish and it took me hours. Then all the fast fish just disappeared, no matter how many times i redid the operation.
After that, i just kill him right away. I enjoy seeing the Celes/cliff/sadness/opera music combination.

Sasquatch
11-30-2003, 06:22 AM
I was hoping that if you save him, you'll get something later on, like another Esper, or a weapon or armor or something. But no.

Danger
11-30-2003, 10:19 PM
I haven't let him die yet.... maybe I'll try it next time. It is quite easy to save him, but you have to have patience. Make sure you only feed him the really fast moving fish, no medium ones. Don't catch the rotten ones, because all the fish you catch will be fed to him.