PDA

View Full Version : Question Gau

katana
09-26-2003, 11:01 PM
How long does it take for Gau to recharge his LEap ability? Does it have to do with amount of battles or levelig up or what?

TheAbominatrix
09-26-2003, 11:07 PM
It doesnt recharge at all. It can only be used on the Veldt. No where else.

katana
09-27-2003, 06:31 PM
uhhh...doesnt that kind of limit u in your skill choices? BTW, is Sabin supposed to have 9999 health, even though I just got Gau? Is it just some purely lucky ROM screw up thing?

i90east
09-27-2003, 07:42 PM
You learn rages on the Veldt with the leap command. Those rages can then be used anywhere. The more rages you collect, the more you can use. It's hardly limiting in any way.

When did Sabin end up with 9999 health? That's odd, and unfortunate. Now it's like you're cheating every time you use him which ruins the gameplay. :(

Right when you get Gau, don't leave the Veldt without the Templar and Stray Cat rages. Once you leave the Veldt and it's possible to come back later on, get the Aspik rage. Towards the end of the game you'll be able to pick up the Retainer rage, the Io rage and others.

Outsider
09-27-2003, 08:05 PM
Get the Over-Mind rage too, it's the best in the WoB...

Flying Mullet
09-27-2003, 11:54 PM
Yes, Over-Mind is good but it's hard to get as it is a rare appearance only on the Phantom Train.

katana
09-28-2003, 06:00 AM
How do I get back to Vreldt then?
And Im really not sure why I have SAbin with 9999 health. I really liked him as a character too, but now it's just not that fun to play as him.

Atma Weapon
09-28-2003, 06:58 AM
In order to get to the veldt in the WoB than you need to go through the mountains north of South Figaro, jump into the rapids in the returner hideout(the entrance to the river is along the bottom wall of Bannon's room, it's somewhat hidden) that should take you to the veldt. to get back, take the serpent trench to kohlingen and then catch a ferry to South Figaro. In the WoR, the Veldt is the most North-Eastern continent(continent not island) It is covered in grass with swirly patterns of wasteland on it. As for the Sabin thing...it has to be a glitch unless you were a fiend with the lete river level building trick.:mog:

katana
09-28-2003, 05:37 PM
......................So there isnt any magical airship or chocobo that can get me there quicker?

Outsider
09-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Yes, there's an airship.

i90east
09-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Perhaps you can get a save file editing program that will allow you to edit Sabin's stats so that they're back to normal. I could get you the information on what Sabin's hit points should be for his level.

You get an airship later in the game.