PDA

View Full Version : Codes?

MateriaBladeVII
09-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know any codes for FFTA? I have the game for GBA and the ROM on my computer. So either kind of cheats will do. Post any you've found.

I'd mainly like to know codes for getting NPCs into your party- like what can be done in FFT. Has anyone discovered any yet? It may be kinda early for that...

Mwork
09-27-2003, 06:39 PM
If you're using VBA as your emulator, load up your save file. You should create a backup (you might eventually want to go back to normal). Go to the Cheats menu. Select Cheat list. Click on Codebreaker.

Enter this code:

32000294 000b

Then check the third person in your party.

Standing in formation it'll be a bit bugged (it looks like a golden Soldier), but when putting him in a battle, he'll look right. Though, even then, it's very glitchy. When you jump, you'll use a Viera jumping animation. Same with some actions you do. The other actions you do will glitch your game, and it'll be stuck indefinitely.

This character is clearly not for use in battles (like I've been trying to tell you since forever :tongue: )

But yeah. It is a bit early to ask.

I haven't documented all the character sprites yet, and I don't believe anyone else has either. Or Job modifiers. Or name modifiers. Or much else.

MateriaBladeVII
09-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Sounds like uncharted territory.... Hehe...

Mwork
09-28-2003, 06:29 AM
Hmmm....

I've just checked gamefaqs. They've got some Codebreaker codes in the FFTA FAQs section. It's pretty standard stuff like max funds, infinite HP, max stats. Things like that. It might be worth taking a gander.

I wouldn't try the Game Shark codes guide if you don't have the Japanese version of the game, though.

MateriaBladeVII
10-01-2003, 01:57 AM
Well, I know there are a few out there. Does anyone know any equipment modifier codes? I want the kind that places them into your inventory- not directly equips them. I know somebody’s discovered them because I’ve found a code that puts 99 Nosadas in your inventory- it’s just that no others have been shown on that site. The ones I’m searching for are codes for just the final/ultimate/rare/strongest kind. They are as follows:

Weapons:
Chirijiraden, Ebon Blade, Materia Blade, Ayvuir Red, Ayvuir Blue, Manganese, Nagrarok, Sequence, Master Sword, Eclipse, Estreledge, Orichalcum, Cinquedea, Last Letter, Femme Fatale, Masamune, Silkmoon Power Staff, Dream Watcher, Princess Rod, Heretic Rod, Cactus Stick, Vesper, Crescent Bow, Max's Oathbow, Odin Lance, Bangaa Spike, Dark Fiddle, Fell Castanets, Greaseburst, Rukavi Soul, Calling Gun

Headwear:
Parade Helm, Hanya Helm, Bangaa Helm, Ribbon, Acacia Hat, Tiara

Armor:
Adaman Armor, Materia Armor, Temple Cloth, Rubber Suit, Reaper Cloak

Accessories:
Germinas, Caligula, Bone Armlets, Star Armlet

Anyone know any codes for these? :giddy:

SoS.Atlerik
10-01-2003, 05:07 PM
You can steal most of these weapons from enemies, no need to cheat already

cheats are pathetic........

MateriaBladeVII
10-01-2003, 09:35 PM
I don't have time for that! Plus I don't know which enemies they come from.

Besides- this is a thread about codes anyway. If you don't like them, why are you even reading this thread?

SoS.Atlerik
10-02-2003, 08:02 AM
I read all threads.

Check www.gamefaqs.com

They have codes for sure.

Mwork
10-03-2003, 02:45 AM
Hello MB7. How are you? I am fine. (http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=22601&topic=10049995)