PDA

View Full Version : Region Creation

Dignified Pauper
09-28-2003, 12:58 PM
Well, i beat the game once. Now i want to play through again and do the extra stuff. With the Region Map correct, but i can't find ANYTHING to help me with it. Anyone know of a place that can show me or help me with the Region Map Creation?

Mwork
09-28-2003, 04:53 PM
FFTA's FAQs section in gamefaqs has this Region Create Setups. It gives a few suggestions on how you might want to set up the world.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-30-2003, 09:57 AM
I actually DON'T like that whole "you make the world" thing. How the hell do I know where I want all the Towns.

I just tried to put them in places where they made Geographical sense.

Like I put the snowy mountain pass Way up North whare I thought It would be the coldest(is Coldest a Word?).

SoS.Atlerik
09-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Yeah, i agree. I put my deserts where they look like they fit, why should there be a desert on an island?

It makes no sense.....:choc: :choc: :choc:

MagicKnight Locke
09-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by SoS.Atlerik
Yeah, i agree. I put my deserts where they look like they fit, why should there be a desert on an island?

It makes no sense.....:choc: :choc: :choc:
its a big island ;) like australia

Dignified Pauper
10-09-2003, 11:51 AM
or it's a deserted desert island...

I started following the map on my new game, but for the old game, i had most of the towns scattered through out, some right next to eachother, while most snowy areas were north, some mountains were in the center since they weren't snowy. I guess it's whatever select told me about it's descrip.

GarrickBurke
10-10-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by MagicKnight Locke
its a big island ;) like australia
Sure maybe a lot of Austrlia is desert, but it certainly isn't a big island, it's a continent (the only country that is also a continent at that).:mog:

Advent Child
10-10-2003, 09:49 PM
I placed things where they didn't make sense. I have the desert cities/desert on islands.

crono_logical
10-10-2003, 11:09 PM
What's wrong with desert islands? :p

Advent Child
10-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Many deserts are formed usign the rainshadow effect which is extremely unlikely to occur on a small, one-town island.