PDA

View Full Version : A Question

Del Murder
09-29-2003, 06:41 AM
One of my life goals is to beat every Final Fantasy. I have done so with all available games except III, which is arguably not available. I have decided that I will not include XI in this goal, and my question is, is this reasonable? At first I thought it was, back when it was never coming to the States, but now it is almost here. Please advise me on this situation.

black orb
09-29-2003, 07:10 AM
>>> I have the same goal, as for ff3 you better play the nes rom.
I think you should include FF11, and good luck with your ff quest.. :]

Cz
09-29-2003, 08:31 AM
The monthly fee's left me with a dilemma, and I don't know if I'll even be able to play XI.

However, unless the price is totally unreasonable, I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't deny myself such a game. If I didn't play (and complete) XI, I'd always feel kind of empty.

Cheesy statements aside, I don't really see why FFXI should be left out of any FF fan's collection. In your case specifically, I think it's important that you complete every FF, including XI. It's a great achievment, and a fun one, too.

Sefie1999AD
09-29-2003, 04:20 PM
For FF3, play the ROM with an English translation (you can get it from EoFF), or wait for its PSX version. If your goal is only to finish all the FFs, then don't bother with FFXI. I've talked with a few people who've played it and they've told me that you can't finish it. The game always continues and Square will add new things to it, so the story and the game are never-ending.

Del Murder
09-29-2003, 06:09 PM
I suspected as much. That was the real dilemma.

Does anyone know how much the monthly fee will be?

Sefie1999AD
09-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Super Delete
Does anyone know how much the monthly fee will be?

About $10-15 for a user account.