PDA

View Full Version : Blue Magic

SoS.Atlerik
09-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Is really cool!!

Just wanted you to know ;)

I've only got 3 spells so far, though.....

Meaningless post? "OK" ^^

Chaos_Bahamut
10-06-2003, 06:47 PM
What kind of magic does blue magic get? and how do you get a blue mage?

Mwork
10-06-2003, 07:19 PM
I really like Blue Magic in this game.

It's nice on both physical type units (Mighty Guard, Dragon Force, White Wind) and mage units (Matra Magic, Twister, Bad Breath, Angel Whisper). Nifty.

'''''What kind of magic does blue magic get? and how do you get a blue mage?'''''

Blue Mages learn some of the monster's attacks that are used on them. You will need to teach a human one White Mage and one Black Mage action ability to have him become a Blue Mage.

crono_logical
10-06-2003, 08:46 PM
I need a Blue Mage now, didn't get anyone to the requirements for the job last time :p

SuperPac
10-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Okay, here's a question:

If your oponent uses, say, Mighty Guard, they likely won't use it on you. So do you learn it simply if they use it, or does it have to be used ON you? I've just mastered LEARN, but I haven't earned any abilities yet...

Mwork
10-07-2003, 03:43 AM
You need to have the ability used on you. And it has to connect.

In Mighty Guard's case, you'd need your Beastmaster to Control the monster for you.

SoS.Atlerik
10-07-2003, 07:25 AM
btw, mwork; do you know where I can get the weapon for controlling Sprites?

Mwork
10-07-2003, 08:04 AM
You know, I'm not too sure where I got that Fairy Harp....

I don't see it in stores, and I know I never stole it; I'm guessing it's a random prize for completing a mission.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-07-2003, 10:45 AM
I am starting to see why this game lets you keep playing after you've compleated the story.

I will never get all the jobs before I finish the game and it will take me awhile to Master everything too.

twobitmage
10-07-2003, 11:00 AM
I wouldnt play blue mage personally in this kinda game...even though I usually LOVE em

why? because there is no garauntee that you'll ever fight the monster you want. whereas in any other ff, you could go to X cave and fight X mosnter to get X skill

Mwork
10-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Well, whenever an area you've previously liberated gets attacked, it'll always be the same group that does it.

It's not too hard finding a monster.