PDA

View Full Version : The Striker

MJN SEIFER
09-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Some one Told Me I need a Sword Called "Striker" To Find Shadow in The Coloseum Were is it?

Flying Mullet
09-29-2003, 08:47 PM
In a treasure chest in the cave in the Veldt.

MJN SEIFER
09-29-2003, 08:50 PM
THank!!!!

Yeah!!

I'm On my Way There NOW!!!

Atma Weapon
09-30-2003, 08:32 AM
lol... this thread is hilarious. I'll help make it more complete, just because I'm like that. The striker is a moderately powerful weapon akin to the assassin blade from the sealed gate cave. It is not the strongest or most useful weapon for any character and the only real need for it is to bet it at the colloseum to get shadow. When you fight him in the Colloseum, Shadow's HP will be full, but he will be in the same condition that he was at the end of the floating continent. So if shadow was floating, invisible, and poisened when you defeated Atma Weapon (My namesake hehe) then he will be floating, invisible, and poisened in the colloseum. He will also give the striker back when you defeat him. In order to cause Shadow to appear at the colloseum, you must have waited for him at the end of the floating continent until he appeared (he appears at the 5 second mark), and you must defeat Behemoth at the cave on the veldt. If you did not wait for shadow on the floating continent, then relm will appear near the behemoth, not shadow. If you did not wait for Shadow on the floating continent, Shadow is gone forever. I hope that helps and I apologize for my incessant know-it-all-ism.