PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Funny quotes (spoilers are possbile)

Erdrick Holmes
09-30-2003, 12:36 AM
Put up tour favourite FFVII funny quote or moment.

Aeris
This guy are sick!

I laughed so freaking hard when I saw this.

Kindo
09-30-2003, 01:10 AM
"The $!%& room" - Room at the Honeybee Inn

Flying Mullet
09-30-2003, 01:24 AM
"Sit down and drink your goddamn tea!"
- The almighty Cid quote

MagicKnight Locke
09-30-2003, 01:29 PM
palmer's lard quotes...

Xander
09-30-2003, 04:18 PM
"I'll chop them off.... I'll rip them off...... I'll smash them" Tifa, Cloud and Aeris to Don Corneo (theres more speech in between but I didn't include it)
:scary:

Lehteb
10-01-2003, 02:10 AM
Tifa
Did you sleep well, Cloud?

Cloud
Next to you, who wouldn't?

:)

zacks_clone
10-02-2003, 02:16 AM
Anything said by cid.

'first you lock me in this strange place and now your telling me to come out!Make up your mind!'-tifa to scarlet in the gas chamber

'gata admit he was a strange dude.Just when you thought he was cool,he'd go off and do some damn fool thing.And when you thought he was smart he'd show how stupid he was.Everything about him from his movments to his speach were kinda odd.Knowing what I do now,i can see why he was that way.'Cid to Tifa in highwind after wepon attacks.I love that line.

'i'll go upside your spiky white head to bring you back to normal' barret to cloud in disk 2

I cant remember all of this line,so...i'll just say its from the moment Tifa and Cloud get back on the highwind('i'll make enough ruckus for everyone') to the end of that whole scean.That was amusing to say the least :D

Atma Weapon
10-03-2003, 06:10 AM
let's mosey - Cloud

Erdrick Holmes
10-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Wedge: Tifa's such a good cook I mean, look at me Im all roly-poly (I think that's right)

Zifnab
10-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Hold onto your drawers, and don't piss in 'em! ~ Who else?

EDIT: Forgot a couple of classics -

He's crude, a jerk, he's Rude of the Turks.

Rufus' pocket full at the cafeteria... Rufus' rocket full of materia ~ Both by the joke-teller in Rocket Town, not sure about the last one

And the whole "Who do you like?" conversation between Reno and Rude in Gongaga.

zacks_clone
10-04-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Atma Weapon
let's mosey - Cloud

yes!i love that!'lets mosey''there you go again!cant you say somthing better,like...Move out?!''...Move out.'( i think thats how it went.Cloud & Cid)

'Hey,mister,what do you think i'd be good at?'That whole scean in the back of the truck(man,does that sound wroung...:whoa: :D ) with Cloudy and Zack.I loved that.So funny.So amusing.:love:

Strider
10-04-2003, 10:37 AM
*after dropping Corneo to his death at Da-Chao, Reno answers his phone*

Rude: "Who was that?"
Reno: "It was headquarters. They want us to find Cloud."
*Cloud and company prepare to fight*
*pause*
Rude: "Are we on?"
Reno: "No, it's our day off."

SeanFThomas
10-07-2003, 08:02 AM
Aeris: This guy are sick.

Don Corneo (Da-Chao): I press this button and we'll have a SQUASHED TOMATOES!!

Cait Sith: Gya ha ha and Kya ha ha are plotting something. Wanna listen in?

Don Corneo: Okay, gotta get this off my chest. Whoo. Oh boy...I’m single. There I said it. (and here is looking for a bride?)

Priscilla: I'm sorry I mistook you for those Shinra Inc. (I laughed at this.)

Honey Bee Girl: Poo...I mean sir...please hurry.

(This next one is during the Nibelheim 'hallucination scene' at the Northern Cave)

Cloud: It's okay, Tifa. I wasn't affected by it. I wasn't paying attention to him!

(This makes me laugh because, was he just staring off into space or something?)

Gold Saucer Prompt in Battle Arena: Do you want to continue?
Your choices: Off course! No way!

I don't remember this one, but here's a way to find it. Go to Godo's house first in the Yuffie subquest, find Godo and talk to him. WHAT THE @#$% is he talking about?! GOO-GAH!

And my favorite:
Cloud: Let's mosey.