PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Ace- What's Going on?!

MJN SEIFER
10-02-2003, 03:21 PM
I have the Blitz Ace and Yuna Helps Tidus out in the last move (The one with the Sphere Shot) But On My Freind's game it's Rikku who does this!!

Why is this is it Diferent for Each game?

arcdragon9
10-02-2003, 05:10 PM
I think it has to do with who you help out more with healing and hastes and stuff like that. Of course, only among Yuna, Lulu, and Rikku. For me Lulu helps with BlitzAce. It's like the snowmobile thing, were who you ride with depends on who you heal most with tidus. I THINK. If I'm wrong, then i'm sure some-one else will have it right.

NM
10-02-2003, 06:34 PM
When I first got Blitz Ace it was Yuna who put the ball up for Tidus but now it's changed to Lulu.

MJN SEIFER
10-02-2003, 07:12 PM
Hmmm?

Is It anything Like determaning who goes out with Cloud in FF7?

Atma Weapon
10-03-2003, 05:00 AM
There is a whole complicated compatibility thing between Tidus and the other characters. It involves how often they fight together, how often they heal and use Items on eachother, the beating of a butterflys wings in south america, etc. It would take waaaaayyy too much time and effort to determine and explain the entire system, but if you basically have characters fight together then you should be able to change the compatibility fairly easily. I think gamefaqs.com has a more complete explanation if you really want one. I think the thing in FF7 had more to do with dialogue choices and such, while FFX has more to do with combat.

eternalshiva
10-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Blitz Ace *blinks* ? what? I havn't seen this >.< how do you get it?

Maxico
10-06-2003, 04:25 PM
It also depends on some of the options you chose in the main game i.e if you flirt alot with lulu in the convosations you have with her it will be her who you like a little bit more, and if you go speak to rikku in the thunder plains when she wants to stay in the travle agency thing then some points go towards her. and if your mean to all of them kimarhi goes with you on the snow mobile and you dont see who throws the ball to tidus.

oh btw blizts ace is tidus's final overdrive. I think you get it by using all the other ones alot.

eternalshiva
10-06-2003, 04:30 PM
ahhhhhh ok >.<

crono_logical
10-06-2003, 08:49 PM
If you want to force a different girl to do it, just take the two you don't want to do it into battle and kill them before doing the move :p I think no-one throws the ball if Rikku is dead in an underwater battle though, but I can't remember.

§håd0w
10-06-2003, 11:04 PM
It just flies out of nowhere.

Flying Mullet
10-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by masamune1287
It just flies out of nowhere.
Well that's a bummer. It'd be nice, and funny in an odd way if Kimahri set it up for Tidus, kind of like how you can get Barrett to go out with Cloud on the date.

§håd0w
10-06-2003, 11:19 PM
That'd be great. I can see it now. Kimahri throws it too hard and it knocks Tidus down.

dyne
10-25-2003, 11:45 AM
rikku helps me with the last attack, even though i hardly ever heal her.

§håd0w
10-25-2003, 07:57 PM
The options you make at the beginning have a serious effect on who does it. You don't necessary have to heal the person, but if you talk them first, use items on them, use Guard/Sentinel on them, etc... then their affection level for Tidus increases.

Angel_Eyes
11-03-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by masamune1287
That'd be great. I can see it now. Kimahri throws it too hard and it knocks Tidus down.

Or Auron :P He'd just try and hurt Tidus methinks.

I have Lulu on my game. Always have :D

Flare_Star
11-03-2003, 04:29 PM
a way to seriously impair a relationship is to use a petrify grenade in battle and then shatter person x.

§håd0w
11-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Ouch

vivi_rocks
11-04-2003, 02:37 PM
in final fantasy seven theres a thing in the gold suacer i mean if you treat tifa write then she will appear for the next boss fight but if its aries then its her that appears for the fight