PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Turk

Erdrick Holmes
10-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Reno is my personal fave, now what about you?

TheAbominatrix
10-03-2003, 02:43 PM
Eh, Reno I guess. He looked cool. I really dont see the fascination most have with the Turks. They bored me. Good for a couple laughs, but nothing spectacular.

Nova Dragon
10-03-2003, 04:11 PM
I would have to say that Rude is my favourite. He is a secret agent and a drinker!

What a combination!

Meow
10-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Tseng Reno. He was a good parallel to Cloud's initial nonchalance, and for what little characterization he has, he seems like he could be a pretty dynamic personality. It's been a while since i last played FF7, though, so i could be misattributing that.

EDIT: You know, i think i've gotten my names mixed up. Tseng's hardly ever around in the game; i'm pretty sure i'm thinking of Reno.

Cz
10-03-2003, 04:40 PM
I like Tseng, but Reno's just that little bit cooler.

Brian The Pink Shark
10-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Reno definetly, aperfect chance for a poll though

Strider
10-03-2003, 06:47 PM
I'd say either Rude or Elena. Elena's such a ditz, it makes me laugh.

shinigami_xero
10-03-2003, 07:15 PM
Reno of course, his character was just smooth and calm, i love how he checks his watch before retreating like he has more important issues to deal with at that time...

Wrexsoul
10-03-2003, 07:52 PM
...hm. Does Vincent count?

I kinda liked Tseng, but didn't really see him enough. Elena was amusing in that she screwed everything up. Rude's a cool bean, too. But I just gotta go with Reno on this one. :cool: He was very intriguing to me, and I guess he is the most interesting-looking one in the bunch.

zacks_clone
10-04-2003, 02:31 AM
...hm. Does Vincent count?

He WAS a turk.Formaly of the Turks...So,sadly,not really.(cause he'd be my favorite too!)

Mine would be Reno aswell.Cool,sleek,buisness over pleaser alot kinda guy.Always seems to know exactly what hes doing,and why.Always leaves you woundering,or think 'Damn,hes so cool!'.

PhoenixAsh
10-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Reno. He could have easily been a main character in a sequel. Probably could have done it in disc three actually.
He's the cool character for people who don't go crazy about Sephiroth because he wears black and has a big sword.

Kindo
10-04-2003, 12:48 PM
Technically, they're ALL ex-turks now. Since the demise of Shin-Ra... president died etc. So... ;)
But during the game, yeah... They were all cool, but Reno was a bit more cool. :)

Angel_Reaper
10-07-2003, 11:19 PM
All Of the TURKS I like hummm........even though Vincent is an ex-Turk I pick Reno But Vincent is my fav MMMMM that black hair. Vincent is amazin. Reno second amazing Turk.

Rand Al'Tor
10-08-2003, 01:07 PM
Tseng... he's like the older brother of the gang, keeping them all in check. And he had the cool of interrogating Sephiroth eventhough he probably knew he was pretty near death. And his thing with Aeris, the whole 'personal amtters aside' thing regarding her.

Of course, doens't change that the turks are evil. But while being evil, they're damn cool.

Breine
10-08-2003, 06:11 PM
Uhm... Probably Elena... 'cause she's a chick and she's often confused... That's cute... :D

razor248725
10-09-2003, 11:26 AM
well rufus is concidered a turk and hes like my fav. but if someone other than rufus i would have to say reno. hes lazy at times, drinks, has an excellent hair style, and yeah, he make the game more enjoyable

Cloudane
10-09-2003, 12:14 PM
Tseng.... he and Aeris had that "kinda like each other, but forced to be enemies" thing going on.

Unfortunately he was fatally wounded by Sephiroth at the Temple of the Ancients, hence you don't see him after that point in the game