PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VIII club?

Squall2
10-03-2003, 07:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone wants a final fantasy viii club.
You know the type of club where you get news letters etc. If there was one would anyone join?
If square cant be botherd to do one just on final fantasy viii do one for just the whold Final Fantasy. I have not got a PS2 so i havent played on final fantasy 10 for long.

PS:does anyone know where to get a PS2 quite cheep?:D :D :D

Hell's Judgement
10-05-2003, 11:12 PM
Yea go for it mate!

If your keen enough to do it i think it is a good idea, im sure there r others who will agree with me too !

Anubos
10-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Yep I like the ideal alot

O and try e-bay lol u find one there cheap

Hell's Judgement
10-06-2003, 09:37 PM
The Prices have dropped dramatically in England just look around.

Advent Child
10-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Nope. Rubbish.

What kind of news are you going to put in that FFVIII news letter? "Game's 50th annivesary on the horizon. I got a new hat for the ocassion" is the only news that I can picture you ever being able to use.

ShivaBlizzard8
10-08-2003, 07:09 PM
I have to agree with lj - unless you're going to be one of those clubs that dresses up and goes to conventions, I don't see what you could do beyond discuss the game - and we already do that here.

Squall2
10-08-2003, 08:33 PM
thanks to hells judgemante and anubos for ya support.;) :D and as for advent child and shiveblizzard8:chop: :chop: (only kiddin)
I see what u mean the game is quite old but square can do one that contains all the FF's. Oh by the way u know square has changed to square enix their website is only for the USA theres not even a link to europe or the UK!!:mad2: :mad2: :grr: :grr:

Keep ur veiws commin!!

Advent Child
10-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Squall2
I see what u mean the game is quite old but square can do one that contains all the FF's.
i don't know what you mean, but if it's about anything new involving FF8, it probably won't happen. there were too many mixed opinions about it.

Blackmage
10-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Nah I wouldn't; I talk about the games just fine here, and going to conventions and dressing up as the characters just isn't my thing. (And heck, Square's supposed to stop after FFXII, aren't they?)

Nova Dragon
10-09-2003, 07:09 PM
I enjoy the game but...no - just no.

Squall Leonheart
11-29-2003, 10:43 PM
sure, i'd join. y not?

Mo-Nercy
12-06-2003, 11:09 AM
If square cant be botherd to do one just on final fantasy viii do one for just the whold Final Fantasy. I have not got a PS2 so i havent played on final fantasy 10 for long.
I doubt Square is going to run a newsletter to benifit all the people that couldn't be bothered to get the game. I know I wouldn't.

I have a scar between my eyes, so I used that as an excuse to dress up as Squall for a party (it was either that or Harry Potter) And if there's a club that's gonna make me feel as lame as I did that night and I join it...shoot me.

Daedra
12-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Kuja Highwind
(And heck, Square's supposed to stop after FFXII, aren't they?)

For real ?

Squall2
12-06-2003, 05:14 PM
i dout if very much that they would stop making them that soon! anyway the want to keep on raking the money in dont they! but they have got to stop sometime!

ShivaBlizzard8
12-06-2003, 07:39 PM
I agree - although Square hasn't yet announced any plans to make FF XIII and beyond, they haven't (to my knowledge, at least) made any plans to end the series. I'm sure in another year once FFX-2 and FFXI have blown over, and Advent Children and FFXII are out or nearing completion, we'll hear about their future plans. Personally, I'm always amazed at how fast they churn FFs out.
As Squall2 said, as long as FF games remain lucrative, I doubt they'd stop. They are a business, and the series will only truly end when we stop paying for it. So I wouldn't worry. :p

lonely
12-30-2003, 02:29 PM
Yes, a club would be excellent!
Go for it