PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions

Miles_the_11
10-04-2003, 11:05 AM
1. on FF2 origins, is the final boss theme the same as the original FFIIj regular boss theme, and if so what was the original final boss theme

2. where can I get an MP3 of the origins version of FF2 battle theme

3. the final party on FF4, what order do you put them in from top to bottom? I use "Kain, Rydia, Cecil, Rosa, Edge" but seeing a newgrounds movie it seems that the official order is "Kain, Rosa, Cecil, Rydia, Edge"

TheAbominatrix
10-04-2003, 11:12 AM
3. Well mine goes Rydia, Kain, Rosa, Cecil, Edge. Because I like Rydia and Kain to be next to eachother, and I like Rosa to be between Cecil and Kain, since they're childhood buddies and all.

Flying Mullet
10-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Miles_the_11
3. the final party on FF4, what order do you put them in from top to bottom? I use "Kain, Rydia, Cecil, Rosa, Edge" but seeing a newgrounds movie it seems that the official order is "Kain, Rosa, Cecil, Rydia, Edge"
Kain, Rosa, Cecil, Rydia, Edge is the "official" order because whomever is the first in line takes the most damage, much like other final fantasies.
The order in battle looks like this
So whomever is in the middle in the battle formation is the first in line and takes the most attacks, the person at the top of the battle formation takes the second most attacks and so on.

So the order of Kain, Rosa, Cecil, Rydia, Edge in battle gives you a "who gets hit first order" of Cecil, Kain, Edge, Rosa, Rydia.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-06-2003, 10:50 PM
I always thought the guy at the top was # 1 So I put mine as Cecil, Rydia, Kain, Rosa, Edge

I guess that works almost as well because now Kain takes the #1 spot.....And when he's jumping Cecil is #2 so its all good.