PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Sword trick?

Sefie1999AD
10-05-2003, 03:22 PM
What's this trick I've heard that you can use Hunter/Archer's X-Fight along with the Dancer's Sword Dance or something, and do tons of damage? It's said to be one of the best ways to do physical damage in the game. I've never tried it myself, though. And which weapons give you the best chance of performing the Sword Dance?

ShivaBlizzard8
10-08-2003, 07:14 PM
I beat Ex-Death using strictly sword dance! It's a great, and often underrated, ability. Your chances of getting sword dance increase with the amount of danger you're in, as well as the armor you're wearing. A prism dress and red shoes are the items which I believe up your chances. Equipping double lances on my characters caused them to perform the move twice, but Excalibur, Assassin's Dagger, and the Brave Sword worked wonders as well. By the time I hit Neo-ExDeath, I waited for one character to get sword dance, and then just had everyone else mime it. I was doing about 9999 points of damage per hit at one point. Awesome stuff. :)

omnitarian
10-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Just equip the Dancing Dagger and use X-Fight. There's a chance you'll get 1 or more sword dances, which equates to damage up the ying-yang.