PDA

View Full Version : about Auron (SPOILERS)

CRAZY IVAN
10-06-2003, 11:04 AM
Yunalesca dose not look 1000 years old
Auron apparantly died 10 years ago
why has he aged and she hasn't

NM
10-06-2003, 09:01 PM
I belive Yunalesca is a fayth, which would explain why she hasn't aged.

MJN SEIFER
10-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Yes I beleve Faiths don't age after all one of them is a chilled! and Sins been around for 1000s of years!!

eternalshiva
10-08-2003, 11:53 AM
I think auron just hasn't accepted that he is dead and probably just ages his image conciously. The Fayths know they're dead and Yunalesca is actually a summoner cause she sacrificed her husband for the ultimate summon. I'm not really sure what form she takes now cause the Fayth symbol in the Zanarkand temple is brioken, it died or decided to stop dreaming.

Yunalesca has to create a new summon/SIN to replace her husband, who was the fayth in the temple... Its been a while since I played so I can't remember all the details...

Mizz_Rikku84
10-09-2003, 12:49 AM
She's a fayth, right? Besides, no matter how old he is, Auron kicks some major booty!!! (i'm such a fan girl)

TheAbominatrix
10-09-2003, 01:09 AM
If she was a fayth she'd be asleep. She's a summoner, not a fayth.

If anything, either what Shiva said about Auron making a concious decision to age, or it's possible that Yu Yevon is allowing her to remain alive and young since she's obviously a powerful Zealot of his. That may even be what made her a convert in the first place, eternal youth and beauty.

Ultima Seraph
10-23-2003, 08:49 PM
Yunalesca is an unsent, like Auron and Seymour.

Shiva's fayth said that the unsent can choose their apperences... i.e., whether they age or not. What of the summoner that died under Lulu's guardianship? She didn't change and we don't know how long ago she died.

Auron wanted to keep his being unsent a secret, which is why he aged himself and probably why he kept the scar on his face.

FInalfantasyfinatic4
10-24-2003, 05:23 PM
this might seem stupid but auron is uncesnt?! ( havent played the game throught yet) man he was my fav character to.

vivi_rocks
10-25-2003, 04:09 AM
trust me dude hes unsent Lady Yunaleska killed him when he was a gaurdian for Lord Braska. sucks eh i know. But its all good cuz Tidus dies

TheAbominatrix
10-25-2003, 09:50 AM
Tidus obviously doesnt die, he was never technically alive in the first place in Spira, and he's seen alive at the end and in X-2

vivi_rocks
10-25-2003, 06:04 PM
i was reading a review and it was taking the piss out of yuna cuz it was saying that even without her love (tidus) shes still a hard ass sexi chick

Big D
11-10-2003, 01:17 AM
Slightly old thread, but less than a months so I think I can get away with it:P

Tidus obviously doesnt die, he was never technically alive in the first place in Spira, and he's seen alive at the end and in X-2Well, like Jecht and also Seymour's mother, he became alive, born out of the dreams of the Fayths - just like the Aeons. Anyway, after the credits you can see him 're-awaken' in the ocean, just like Shiva's Fayth said he would. His continuing existence was a kind of 'parting gift' of all the Fayths.
Just an aside, but does anyone know how Seymour's mother, than Jecht got out of the 'Dream Zanarkand' in the first place?
Auron wanted to keep his being unsent a secret, which is why he aged himself and probably why he kept the scar on his face.I'd say he got that scar when Yunalesca killed him. Can't say for sure, but he might've aged during the ten years he spent in Zanarkand's dream world, too.

What's harder to explain is this: Auron and Seymour were both killed; obviously, they suffered injuries which damaged their bodies or brains to suchan extent that they just couldn't live. Odd, then, that they were both able to recover and grow stronger... basically, they were completely 'back to life', needing food and sleep just like anyone else. I suppose their unsent souls gave life to their broken bodies, and in time their injuries healed again. You can't just apply our world's rules of life and death...i was reading a review and it was taking the piss out of yuna cuz it was saying that even without her love (tidus) shes still a hard ass sexi chickMost people are too busy criticising Yuna to remember that she was actually pretty determined, going through with her Pilgrimage smiling and laughing for the good of the world, even though she knew what the journey would mean for her. Takes a lot of guts to do something like at such a young age.

zacks_clone
11-10-2003, 01:57 AM
i think that Jetch and Seymores mother( didnt relize she was from Zanarkand) we're brought to Spira by Sin when it attacked...i remember the game mentioning Jetch going out to sea one day and never returning.Perhaps he was on a ship with seymores mother?and sin swallowed them up?just a thought

Big D
11-10-2003, 04:22 AM
Must've been separate incidents, since Seymour's more than ten years old...
Wonder how and why Sin crossed over into the 'dream world', though. Perhaps because Yevon got a little homesick, and wanted to see his old land, even if it was just an illusion.

Of course, once Jecht became Sin, it makes sense for him to go to the imagianry Zanarkand. attacking it would allow him to extract Tidus and Auron, and it'd give Tidus a reason to want to fight.

Angel_Eyes
11-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Big D
Just an aside, but does anyone know how Seymour's mother, than Jecht got out of the 'Dream Zanarkand' in the first place?

If you speak to one of the Fayths (can't remember which) they say something about Sin (Yevon) wanting to be stopped, and destroyed things in order to be killed. He went to Dream Zanarkand sometimes so he could get away from reality for a while, and whilst there, Jecht was touched by Sin and became real, and thus travelled to Spira on Sin.

Starcrest
12-06-2003, 03:14 AM
ughh, quick ?, i haven't beaten the game, either that or I'm just slow, or both, but, who's Yunaleska?

Shlup
12-07-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Shiva's Effect
ughh, quick ?, i haven't beaten the game, either that or I'm just slow, or both, but, who's Yunaleska? Beating the game would probably help you to figure that out.

Starcrest
12-07-2003, 06:39 PM
alright...

eternalshiva
12-09-2003, 04:01 PM
She only plays a major role in the history of Spira xD she was one of the first summoners to defeat Sin and start the death cycle in Spira! xD