PDA

View Full Version : Australian info 4FFXI HELP

tidusdream
10-07-2003, 04:38 AM
hey i was wondering when FFX1 comes to australia and how much per month to subscribe......does any one wanna be in an australian clan 3 groups of 6 all other races are welcome as well

Rostum
10-08-2003, 12:28 PM
It's not known when the PAL version will be available, hopefully not too long after the NA release. I live in Australia too, but thankfully I'm going to be importing the PC version (can't import the PS2 version for technical reasons).

It'll cost around $18 Australian Dollars (AUD).

tidusdream
10-08-2003, 12:34 PM
thanx but where bouts u importing from from cause i want it on PC as well where in aus im in sydney u

Rostum
10-08-2003, 12:46 PM
I live in Melbourne, and I'm not certain where I'll be importing it from at this moment. It's not out yet, but when it is I'll search around some online stores, there's bound to be one around that ships internationaly. ;)

hydan
10-13-2003, 03:38 PM
YAAY! for us Aussies, there's like 3 of us... maybe???
FFXI will hit Australia in January when the PS2 HD comes, and FFXI will be pre-installed when you buy the HD. Cool, heh? I would play it on my PC, but it desperately needs an upgrade in order for me to do so.
As soon as possible, i will pre-order my PS2 HD, so i can get it the day it's released. After that, i would be glad to join a clan. Aussies are taking over the world right now, so maybe we can rule FFXI. :P ;>

GarrickBurke
10-15-2003, 02:49 PM
Hey im an aussie too, im interested in clanning up with you guys if you're all for it.
I'm gonna get the pc version over the ps2 cos it will be cheaper. I hear its gonna cost around $80-$90 for PC when it comes out in Jan, as oppsed to the $100-$120 for the PS2 version, which i dont think includes a HD.
I want to know about prices for the connection though, do you have to pay a fee to get online, or just buy the game. If there is an online fee is it gonna be like hourly or monthly or what. Whatever happens I wanna be able to play, im so happy I finsih VCE this year yeah!!!!!

Valarm
10-15-2003, 10:58 PM
There is a monthly fee of 12.95 and additional $1 for every other character you make. It will also cost an additional $1 to play Tetra Master too.

So say you made 2 characters and played tetra Master also you monthly fee would be $14.95 (U.S.).