PDA

View Full Version : Characters who look funny in battles

Xander
10-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Funny strange, or funny haha whatever you like :p

I think that Eiko looks funny in the battle screen cos she looks like a frog and she wiggles from side to side too ^^
And Quistis looks weird too I dunno why I just thought that today her face looked odd in the battle screen.

Anyone that you think looks funny in battle? :D

Imperia
10-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Cait Sith looks funny in battle, Seifer looks weird in battle, Quina looks really funny. Rikku, though a great character, looks like she drank too much caffine before battle.:D

Kindo
10-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Amarant looks pretty weird.

Flying Mullet
10-07-2003, 07:55 PM
I always thought that it was odd that when Terra does her victory dance/jump that when her arms are raised it looks like she's topless.

ZeZipster
10-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by The Dude
I always thought that it was odd that when Terra does her victory dance/jump that when her arms are raised it looks like she's topless.

I always hoped that.

Miles_the_11
10-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Doesn't Wakka's left arm ever get tired? and why does he always need to rub his face? he cant sweat that much.

Cait Sith is mad:mog:

Freya Coral
10-09-2003, 04:40 AM
Even though he's an NPC, Kuja looks pretty funny in battle (normal form--haven't completed the game). The polygon model does not do him justice. :(

Others:
Quina (naturally!!)
Rinoa
Quistis
Cait Sith

zacks_clone
10-10-2003, 02:10 AM
rikku is one.she keeps...swinging.

Big D
10-11-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Kindo
Amarant looks pretty weird. If he didn't have four-foot arms, it'd be a little better.

Many of Steiner's moves look odd, such as his preference for jumping a meter into the air when he strikes an opponent.

In FFVIII, if you enter commands quickly, you can tell Laguna to attack immediately after Ward. When Ward runs to get his harpoon, Laguna starts shooting - even though Ward's standing directly in front of the monster. Kinda odd...

Quina's moves are ridiculous, especially s/he is waiting to attack. That jumping, arms-swinging-at-the-sides pose has no value whatsoever, since it offers no protection, unlike a more typical stance.

Radje
10-17-2003, 08:48 PM
I tried that big D In my version Laguna never ever goes after ward. Even if you time it Laguna lags so he doesn't have his go untill kiros has gone r untill Ward gets back.

The Man
10-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by The Dude
I always thought that it was odd that when Terra does her victory dance/jump that when her arms are raised it looks like she's topless. Yay, I wasn't the only one who thought that. I thought I had a dirty mind :-[

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-17-2003, 10:19 PM
http://www.rpgicons.com/images/icons/ff4/pcs/cid/win.gif (http://www.rpgicons.com)

Hooray for Cid.

Raistlin
10-17-2003, 10:30 PM
I know this isn't in-battle, but Cid Highwind's running in FF7 deserves at least a mentioning.

Female Ryuichi
10-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Rikku and Eiko with their werid swinging...

Mo-Nercy
10-30-2003, 08:45 AM
I think Yuna (FFX) when she's attacking it pretty pathetic. At least smack 'em over the head. Instead she does some funny thing where she makes a small little swipe at the enemy.

Big D
10-31-2003, 11:46 AM
Even a 'small little swipe' would hurt like hell if you're getting whacked with a pommeled staff.

TheSpoonyBard
10-31-2003, 01:13 PM
You think Wakka and Rikku swing a lot in battle? Try putting them in Haste!

Xander
10-31-2003, 02:03 PM
About the Yuna thing too, she's a mage and they aren't really meant to attack IMO which is why they have staffs.. I don't think I ever used the attack command on her. Although I guess if you used the sphere grid to make her a fighter then it does look stupid :p

sephiroth21
11-14-2003, 03:21 AM
that a easy one, of course rikku, especialy when she is on haste!!!!!:laugh::laugh: