PDA

View Full Version : [A] Woooo

Moomba Misstress
10-08-2003, 04:29 AM
I haven't posted any art in a while. So , I thought I would post something I did recently. This is an angel I did for Erik's sister Alysha. I suck at clothing so, yeah it's nude. Please DO NOT view this is you could be offended by nudity. plzkthxbi ( <--- wtf was that all about? ) :fd:

Divina
10-08-2003, 07:03 AM
plzkthxbai = "please okay thanks bye", more or less. ;D

That angel looks pretty good. ^_^ I'll look at it in more detail later when I have more time. ^^0

Strider
10-08-2003, 07:12 AM
I'm not much of an art conosseur, but I'll say that I really like it.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Its very.......Um....Nude......

I like that.... :D

Leeza
10-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Very nice. :) Just two little things that I see to critique on. Her left leg looks quite a bit skinnier than her right leg and her right ankle/foot could have been a bit longer/larger. But then all people are different in real life as well so I guess those things can be overlooked. It's beautiful, especially the wings and the hair. :)

Xander
10-08-2003, 06:09 PM
That's really pretty ^^ I love her wings! They look really fluffy :D I agree about her hair too it looks really nice the way you've done it and I like the background! Blueness :love:

Kami
10-08-2003, 11:08 PM
the face bothers me in some way. i think it may be the nose and lips. other than that everything is fine.

eternalshiva
10-09-2003, 01:57 PM
that looks super nice

angel
10-09-2003, 03:19 PM
hmm i didn't know that this was allowed these day...

it makes me wanna draw some FF- fanart ;)

anyway

good art
just watch the cheek though (not the buttcheeks ;) )
they tend to get a little off in that angle ;)

~angel

Radje
10-27-2003, 07:49 PM
I always find it funny how the woman avoid criticising the body of nude works of art ^.^

I think it's a wonderful drawing other than slightly bumpy drawing buttocks and upper leg.

Chaos
10-27-2003, 11:45 PM
Mm..naked.
I think the leg thats folded under the other leg is lacking a foot....I dunno...
I like the colouring, it looks very natural.
Keep it up!

Chaos

Ultima Seraph
10-30-2003, 11:35 PM
I love the cging, first off... it's so unique and different looking!

The anatomy needs some work, especially in the face. I might suggest getting Burne Hogarth's books... they're very descriptive and he gives a lot of good suggestions and tips for drawing dynamic anatomy and heads.

Good job though! It's very beautiful.