PDA

View Full Version : help

nickwilson
10-08-2003, 03:52 PM
hey how do you get ultima i have tried and tried and i can not get it. can you give me the answer thanks :)

Pancaek
10-09-2003, 03:52 AM
The way to get it is to have Celia or Lede cast Ultima on Ramza as a Squire. The best place is at the gate of Limberry Castle. They won't always cast it by themselves, so you'll need to change your equipment setup and speed to persuade them to do it. The Ultima Learning FAQ by Archmage Zorlock (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/20051.html) has more information on getting Ultima.

EDIT: It helps to have your navigation messages turned on (in Options), because then a prompt will come up asking you if you want to learn Ultima. Say yes, of course.

robfinalfantasy
11-01-2003, 02:46 PM
Another thing is that Ultima is not all that powerful. Unless you are a perfectionist (you like to get all items and abilities) then you shouldn't worry about. I however was determined to learn it and to get every piece of Genji equipment from the upcoming battle. You decide what you want to do. I say go for it!!

Edgar
11-09-2003, 04:57 PM
I went for it, I didn't use it after trying it once, but am still happy cause I'm a perfectionist. Go get it :)

nickwilson
11-16-2003, 05:32 PM
thanks for the help inter net was down thanks

DocFrance
11-16-2003, 10:01 PM
You can easily beat the game without Ultima (or Zodiac, for that matter). It's just something nifty for those perfectionists out there.