PDA

View Full Version : Vagrant Story ending

Lena
10-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Iīm quite concerned īcause I canīt finish the game!!! Iīm in Great Cathedral, but when I try to open the door that leads you to the final stairway...it wonīt open!!! Itīs locked, and when I checked the map... the lock says "unknown" so I really donīt know what to do...
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!::eek:

Lord Chainsaw
10-17-2003, 06:47 PM
In order to reach the second last boss (I forgot his name, it was Nightmare or something) you'll need the key.

You get the key from beating Dao, the earth elemental.

It's been about a year and a half since I last beat the game, but since I did go through it about 5 times I can remember where everything is around the Cathedral mostly.

Dao is in a room all by his lonesome on the other side of a great crate puzzle. I THINK you enter the crate room from one of the doorways on the floor directly above the one with the lich enemies.

When you beat Dao, you get the key. You pass the pit with all the floating platforms and use the key on the door. You then go to Nightmare, beat him and take the final floating stone to the last boss.

Big D
10-31-2003, 11:51 AM
I got stuck in the Great Cathedral too. There's one door that's opened by a lever. The lever's in the Cathedral, in one of the large rooms with a vast hole in the center and only a few platforms.