PDA

View Full Version : The Knight's of San d'Oria

Crono9051
10-12-2003, 12:55 AM
I know that many of you have already joined a clan. However, for those who have not and are undecided wether you will purchase the game or not, you can still join a clan. My email is crono9051@yahoo.com or you can AIM me at Crono9051, you don't have to post anything here just contact me. Now for my "recruitment speech".

Our clan is looking for people that are loyal to the Kingdom of San d'Oria. We will fight with our brethren to protect our land from the beastmen and we shall be victorious at any cost. We will aid anyone who request it. We will bring glory and honor to our king and country. We will also allie ourselfs with other clans in order to fight the forces of evil that threaten our way of existence. "For king and county that's why you men are supposed to join this fight", last of the Mohicans.

Respectfully, Crono, commander of "The Knight's of San d'Oria"

Valarm
10-12-2003, 03:11 AM
I wanted to wish you good luck on your endeavor Crono9051. And offer our supports if you or any of your members need it for anything now or in game to help you get started.

But the Kingdom of Bastok will be victorious. j/k

Maybe buy some miracle your linkshell and ours will end up on the same one.

Good luck.

Krystic_WLA
10-12-2003, 03:21 AM
well from the mouth of WLA we wish you good luck with your newly created clan and hope to pass you by and help you when help is needed.

Lionx
10-12-2003, 04:52 AM
Same here from the Glorious Alliance, hopefully we can play with each other and have a good time. Good luck.

Ouch!
10-12-2003, 06:18 AM
No offense, but shouldn't it be the Knights of San D'oria. The approstraphe is unneccesary because there is no possesion. And you have the capital in the wrong place, it's San D'oria, not San d'Oria. Just thought that you might want to be aware of that.

SubMatrix
10-12-2003, 06:41 AM
Square spells the name San d'Oria (check out their website).

Leighton

Crono9051
10-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Well Zaphier in Game informer the D is capitalized, but on the official website it's just a d. So I chose to write it according to the official website.

Ouch!
10-12-2003, 11:17 PM
Yes, but beta testers say it's spelled San D'oria in game. I think I'll go with what we're going to be using the most in game.

Krystic_WLA
10-12-2003, 11:23 PM
yeah watever, get it straight so you dont mess up ur sig lol

SubMatrix
10-12-2003, 11:36 PM
Well then the beta testers lied to you =). I've seen it spelled in-game, it's San d'Oria. There's a lot of FFXI sites out there that are misspelling it, but the correct and official way is San d'Oria.

Leighton

Valarm
10-12-2003, 11:48 PM
I'm a beta tester and its San d'Oria just like the official website. Being located in Bastok I offer up this as proof.

When you go to the auction house go select "Other" then "Food" the first item on the list is "Bag of San d'Orian flour".

Now while the the item is spelled San d'Orian I would think it is safe to say that San d'Oria would be the correct spelling in game too.

Lionx
10-13-2003, 12:41 AM
Unfortunetly most of us in game dont spell it that way, we call it SanDoria or Sandy :)

Don Salieri
10-13-2003, 12:51 AM
you people got way!! off topic isnt this suppose to be a recruiting post for "The Knight's of San d'Oria" and if the guy writtes it like that then just let it be

Valarm
10-13-2003, 12:56 AM
I think Don has a point, I don't want to turn his recruiting thread into a bunch of spam. And thanks for the correction Lionx. Sorry about that Crono9051.

Crono9051
10-17-2003, 04:14 PM
:D I have started to built a website for the Knight's of San d'Oria. It may not be as good as the rest, because I'm new to this, but at least it is up. I would like you guys to check it out, although it is not finished. The address is http://theknightsofsandoria.tripod.com/ if you see any mistakes on the homepage can you please tell me, oh and feel free to make suggestions.

It's off to work I go, editing the website.:D :D

Krosan Wayfarer
10-18-2003, 06:32 AM
Hello to all my fellow gamers. I am Krosan Wayfarer Second in command of the ever lasting and victorious San d'Oria Knights.My clan leader, Crono, has asked me to post this message to encourage any one who has joined or is thinking of joining we want to invite you to join our clan you are more than welcomed to. And to all of you who are already in a clan we wish for you to be our allies so you can always count on us to help. And to to those who oppose us be aware that the San d'Oria Knights will not be defeated. And remember "I am a loyalist to my Kingdom of San d'Oria so i for ever will be to the death!":magus:

crono_logical
10-18-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by lionx
Unfortunetly most of us in game dont spell it that way, we call it SanDoria or Sandy :) "The Knights of Sandy" sounds good :D

Inuyasha23
10-18-2003, 02:28 PM
the idea souds alright but it interfears with my goals to attack every major power in the game.
depends just what you allow your clanmebers to do.

inlineskating29
10-19-2003, 11:13 PM
i want to be in the knights of sandoria

inlineskating29
10-19-2003, 11:20 PM
sry for double post

crono i went to your site and i went to "contact me " and i clicked the link but i still didnt get your email
ok

ps) great music on your site

Crono9051
10-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I finished the contact me page yesterday.
It's great to see that people are interested in The Knights of San d'Oria. Let me be the first to say Welcome inlineskating29!:D

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also I have a couple of questions.

1. What race are you going to be?
2. What starting job are you going to get?
3. And what do you think your name will be in the game?

All these questions are going to be used for updating the member page, which I am not finished with.

"I am a loyalist to my Kingdom of San d'Oria so I for ever will be to the death!"
I think this may be our catch phrase.

inlineskating29
10-21-2003, 01:22 AM
tnx for welcomeing me
Race:elvan
Name"?
Job:?

Crono9051
10-21-2003, 04:22 PM
I just checked out the official website for ffxi, www.playonline.com and they have updated it. I strongly urge people to go check it out. Man it looks so cool I am going there right now, I think they also have a list of monsters and quests so you can start planning out which mission your going to do first. Krosan Wayfarer and inlineskating29 I suggest you check this site to in order to choose which quest to do first.

FFXI is only a week away I can hardly wait!!:D

inlineskating29
10-21-2003, 07:30 PM
your right it does look tight

Crono9051
10-22-2003, 06:23 AM
You know what inlineskating29, I am uncertain now on whether to be a Hume or Elvan. I want to be a Hume because their stats are average, incase I want to change jobs. However, it would be more appropriate for the leader of The Knights of San d'Oria to be Elvan and Elvan are good Dark Knights.

So I guess I just became an Elvan.

"I am a loyalist to my Kingdom of San d'Oria so I for ever will be to the death!"

inlineskating29
10-22-2003, 11:33 AM
I am a loyalist to my Kingdom of San d'Oria so I for ever will be to the death

as am i

would a thief be a good job and a sub warrior for an elv

Crono9051
10-23-2003, 01:34 AM
Well I know that elvans are good for warriors. But thiefs I am not sure I will have to check that. No matter what you choose to be we will protect one another.

I would also like to introduce my second in command Krosan Wayfarer, due to circumstances beyond his control he will join us later but he will still be second in command and place comments on this thread.

Crono9051
10-24-2003, 01:55 AM
Yeah Elvan people do make pretty good thiefs.

Also I read that a party could only have six members. And that Alliances can only have a total of eighteen members. Which means that we will have to be picky on who we choose. Hey inlineskating29, do you anyone who might want to join and be willing to be a white mage? If not then we will have to look inside the game. No pressure

Also if Valarm and/or the WLA are looking at this are you aware of the limit in parties. Because I have seen your threads and you have a lot of members, just wanted to make sure you guys new about the limit. I got this info at www.playonline.com

Krosan Wayfarer
10-24-2003, 04:14 AM
hello to all of our new members and allies. do to some unfortunate surcomstances i will not be able to join my knights of san doria. i will though be able to give advice to those who seek it. so to those who have problems in attiking or just want advice ill be here . sorry my services are only by appiontment. contact me at [URL=http://cro0072001@yahoo.com]:magus:

Crono9051
10-27-2003, 09:06 PM
Alright, tomorrow is D-day. inlineskating29, tomorrow I will try to get on as soon as possible. What is your email address, so I can send you the name of the world and the password for the world pass. Also to set a time to sign in, and so forth.

inlineskating29
10-28-2003, 08:08 PM
its out

Crono9051
10-28-2003, 09:43 PM
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Damn, Damn, Damn
I didn't get the game, they dont have it yet. Has anyone gotten the game?

Crono9051
10-29-2003, 09:19 PM
I just got the game:D

inlineskating29 I will email you the world pass as soon as possible okay, so we start in the same world. So don't create a character until you get the world pass, I will try to be quick.