PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Light Clan

Naimado
10-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Hello FFXI fans. Anyone who wants to be in a well-organized clan consisting of well-planned out players who have years of experience of mmo's, the Order of the Light Clan is just moments away from you. All of the members so far have played well-known mmo's such as Asheron's Call 1 and 2 and Diablos and other such games. Our clan thinks of the members first and always take advices. All of the members are really friendly and enjoy speaking to concerned fans who have any advice or requests from the clan. The people making this clan have been working and planning it all out for months now and have been well-prepared. Our clan is very well organized and have many positions for anyone who wants a title in the clan. For example, we have Lords who look over the whole clan and help out any in need. We have note-takers for when we have special meetings, and we even have places for us to meet when the game comes out for the clan members. The site for our clan is http://www.eyesonff.com and anyone who wants to join the clan can join in an instance. We have a full pledged application for anyone and its very easy to fill out. If you have any questions, please email me at noonecares@getalife.com or you can instant message me on Aol instant messager; my name on AIM is nuclearwarfare39 and im usually always on. Or, you can just email my friend who actually made the site at stilldontcare@woohoo.com. We are also hoping to form an alliance with other clans and are planning to form one with the synergetic clan who also have their own site. We are all waiting for as many clan members as we can get and are happy for all of you.

Aislinn
10-13-2003, 12:25 AM
Wow, you have an impressive site. And was surprised how you made it after looking at the source code. What a nice way to get around having to work with tables.

And welcome to the forums, the more the competition the better I always say. Plus it gives players a decent amount of choices so they can find a linkshell that fits there type of pay, and that’s what really counts.

I hope you prevail, and find it rude that some one would vote otherwise and not back it up. And insure you it is not any of our members, at least it better not be.

Naimado
10-13-2003, 12:31 AM
Thank you for your compliments. We have worked hard on this site and have planned out everything about it. Like i said before, we think of the members first and try to benefit them in every way possible. If you have any suggestions about the clan, please tell me and we will see if we can change anything. Thanks again for your compliments, i will tell the other members about them.

Valarm
10-13-2003, 12:52 AM
As Aislinn is not one of our leaders, she’s my wife, thus knows how strongly we fell about other linkshells felling welcomed to the forum. So on her behalf I would like you to know that our linkshell and I back her comments.

And on behalf of our linkshell and myself we also like to welcome you to the EoFF forums.

naimado66
10-13-2003, 08:36 PM
This is still naimado, i got banned on my other account for copying and pasting my information on different parts of the site so i made this account and i am not going to do that again. I am still going to check if anyone sends me any messages or suggestions so dont be hesitant to send me anything. Remember, our clan welcomes anyone who wants to join and visit our website at http://www.eyesonff.com and send me any comments.

Ouch!
10-13-2003, 08:47 PM
Making another account was probably not a good idea. TT.TT

naimado66
10-13-2003, 10:53 PM
Our clan is trying to be as prosperous as possible and are recruiting members as we speak. As of right now, we do not have much but any FFXI fans who wants to be in an organized clan when they start the game anew when it comes out, our clan is just waiting for you. I am always usually on AIM as nuclearwarfare39 and will answer any questions. My email adress in noonecares@getalife.com and please dont be hesitant to ask me anything. We are planning to join an allegiance with another clan and our clan should be the most unified and we're always here to ask anyone's questions and think of the members first.

Spatvark
10-13-2003, 11:27 PM
Just something I'll mention in response to Aislinn's post; div tags, which are what they've used (and it does look nice, I'll give it that) are non W3C compliant, mainly coz' they're using CSS to bypass tables. Honest to god, tables are far easier than most people give them credit for =P