PDA

View Full Version : No Koda Kumi After All?

ChibiInuYasha
10-13-2003, 02:52 AM
It's confirmed that Koda Kumi will NOT be singing the English versions of 1000 Words and real Emotion for FFX-2 International. They will instead be sung by Jade from Sweetbox, an supposedly much more talented singer. Could this mean the same for the North American version? It seems very likely I think.

Jalbrean
10-13-2003, 09:44 PM
I hope so. I downloaded Sweetbox's song "Boyfriend" from FFX2.net to hear how her english was, and it's damn good. I seriously hope they make the switch for the North American release.

Kalinda
11-06-2003, 08:16 PM
I havn't heard it yet, but a low quality version of Jade's real Emotion is posted over at www.FFX2.net :) She is gonna be singing the songs in the NA release. I dunno if I should be happy, though, I did like Koda's versions, even though it was hard to understand her.

ChibiInuYasha
11-07-2003, 02:50 AM
I didn't like Jade's lyrics at all. Now I'm regretting not having Koda Kumi really bad!

Jalbrean
11-09-2003, 03:26 AM
I'd rather have lyrics I can understand, and skip Kodi Kumi attempting to speak English with it being mostly gibberish.

Kalinda
11-09-2003, 02:58 PM
It's kinda odd, but I understood Koda's real Emotion better then her 1000 Words. I tried to listen to Jade's version, but the quality made it too hard for me make anything out.
I wonder if Jade will record the full versions of each song.. I hope so..