PDA

View Full Version : THE END

Zeratul
10-13-2003, 10:11 AM
I've got The end with selphies limit break a few times but does anyone know where to draw it from????????

Rostum
10-13-2003, 12:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that you can't draw from anywhere, it's just a limit break that Selphie can use.

I've only used it once, to see what it's like, but it really just ruins the game because it's so easy to get and it can kill anything withint the game (including bosses).

Advent Child
10-13-2003, 11:20 PM
I love to see omega weapon playing a field full of posies and butterflies.

And yeah, you can't draw it. It's just a limit break.

TogiB
10-14-2003, 11:47 PM
yuppers, it is just a special for selphie, along with Wall and full-cure, and something else.....

MecaKane
10-15-2003, 12:48 AM
The Last Boss casts it, I think. o_O

Rinoas'_evil_twin
10-15-2003, 03:41 PM
Does Selphie have to e at a certain level to use the end cause I once spent 20 mins looking for it and I have never found it. The closest thing that I have found is rapture but I'm sure that this isn't the same thing.

Advent Child
10-15-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by MecaKane
The Last Boss casts it, I think. o_O
no, she casts apocalypse.

TogiB
10-16-2003, 01:26 AM
Selphie doesn't have to be at any certain level, it is just a VERY RARE spell. it took me about 10 min. to find it. (but i used the lid up cheat so i wasn't getting attacked.:greenie: )

Peegee
10-21-2003, 05:10 PM
I've done it accidentally in one of Selphie's first battles with those thunder things right outside of Garden, so it's hypothetically possible to do it whenever.

It should be noted that 'The End' is a terrible tactic to use as a means to defeat an otherwise confounding monster. I'm starting to wonder whether degenerator is similar :D

lonely
12-30-2003, 02:37 PM
The ending absolutely bew me away.
It's informative
romantic
and halarious!
I've completed the game about 5 times now and I didn't even cheat! Every time I complete it I always have to start it again!

Bahumat
01-16-2004, 09:40 AM
For those people who can't know enough, if you had a look at the homepage of this site, then go to FF* it can tell you how to get people's Limit Breaks. oh yeah, TogiB, The other move is called Rapture. It Kills any one thing exept Earth and Boss monsters. The End kill all but Ultimecia (maybe Earth as well). And Pureghetto, Degenerator is the same as Death. use level?? Death instead. i kills boss with that!!!! Oh yeah, has anyone ever managed to Draw Apocalipse?? i read a guide that says "then draw Apocalipse and give her some of her own back".

Mo-Nercy
01-17-2004, 11:38 AM
I believe you can Draw --> Cast Apocalypse. I don't see the point though. When you have Rinoa, Zell and Squall on 1 HP. You either heal or go for a Lionheart or Armageddon Fist or Wishing Star. So I've never tried drawing Apocalypse (or seen it)

Iceglow
01-17-2004, 04:06 PM
it is undrawable magic like apocalypse you cant find it anywhere but in Selphies slot techniques so sorry no can do

Peegee
01-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Holy revived thread! Anyway, even though it's part of the game, try not to use 'The End' unless you absolutely have no interest in beating the game the hard way (like me when I cheat my head off in GTA 3)

Sacred Phoenix
02-02-2004, 05:24 AM
i stumbled on a tweaking program for the PC version, it's kinda cool cause you can give each character 100 the end, or 100 apocolypse as well as all of selphies other limitbreaks, plus you can give al the characters their ultimate weapons, and put up their HP to 9999 etc. And all at the begining of the game. It sucks cause it makes the game absolutely retardedly easy, but its kinda nice after all that hard work the first few times thru the game to finally wup the propogators, marlboros, ruby dragons and ultima weapon's asses all in one round. Other than that you cant Draw or use those spells any where else.