PDA

View Full Version : Overleveling question *SPOILERS*

SomethingBig
10-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Before you read any further, I would like to inform you that there are spoilers in this thread.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, for those of you that have gotten to Mt. Gagazet, or wherever it is you fight Seymour Flux, did you use Hastega? Here's another question: if you had Hastega, were you overleveled? I personally thought that you were supposed to have Hastega by Seymour Flux, but my friend seems to think that I overleveled.

Flying Mullet
10-14-2003, 12:01 AM
I don't know whether or not you are over-leveled, but it is too easy to over-level in general in FFX. With optional "super-bosses" in the monster arena that would laugh at the final boss of the game, the ability for any character to level more than what's required is too easy. I find that I can hang out for a couple of hours at the first forest in the game where you find the Lord Ocho or whatever.

FYI, I don't know if you know or not, but there are spoiler tags() that make the text look like this.

Advent Child
10-14-2003, 05:29 AM
I had hastega long before that. I think it depends how you go around the sphere grid.

Rostum
10-14-2003, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I usualy get Hastega a bit before that. It's a very usefull technique.

FFX = too easy to get powerfull.

MecaKane
10-15-2003, 12:36 AM
I think I did, too.
It's all relitive with the leveling, though. One person could run right for the arrow on the map, and fight a bit, while another'll stay and look around for treasure/those stupid albhed things, and fight a lot and get stronger.

vivi_rocks
10-25-2003, 06:16 PM
yeah same i had haestaga long before that fight. but i am overleveled i think i mean i beat the the boss b4 lady yuna leska on my second turn (after knowing what to do)
so yeah its realy easy

Radje
10-26-2003, 06:12 PM
I tend to get hastega before even the second Seymour ad it's such a brilliantly useful technique i level up loads for it.

zacks_clone
10-26-2003, 09:41 PM
I STILL havent gotten it.Im 58 hours into the game,and right befor sins final battle.I beat flux without it.

Totaly off topic,but MecaKane,love your sig

vivi_rocks
10-26-2003, 10:41 PM
nice one
im 46 hours in the game and im just about to og inside sin i beat his arms first try and i beat that wiered creacher on his back, you know the plant, what ever i beat them first try

Whats Braska's final aeon

Flare_Star
11-01-2003, 07:01 PM
i had hastega at evrae.

and braskas final aeon is the final aeon summoned by braska. simple really.