PDA

View Full Version : Fun party

Flying Mullet
10-14-2003, 10:20 PM
I created a "loot and pillage" party and it's been a damn fun party to play. I have five Ninjas(including Ramza) all with the following abilities:
2nd Ability: Steal
Reaction: Auto-Potion
Support: Secret Hunt
Movement: Move +2

The fun part about this group is that if I see a monster, I poach it, and if I see a human with equipment I want, I rob them blind. Yes, the group is simple, but that's what makes it so much fun. Also, I will eventually get the men Move +3, but I don't feel that motivated right now.

Chzn8r
10-15-2003, 12:18 AM
That actually does sound fun, now that you mention it. What do you plan for their equips to be (or if you're at/near the end now, what do they have on?)?

Brownjames07
10-15-2003, 05:07 AM
Hahahahah That's a great party, I wish I thought about it first. I normally just have different people for different reason, I have a boring party

Flying Mullet
10-15-2003, 03:14 PM
I just started Chapter 3, so they're just equipped with whatever the best stuff in the shop is. I have a couple of pieces of better equipment from enemies that are higher levels than me that I met in the random battles. When I get to the end of the game though, I plan to use poaching(especially in the final dungeon) to its fullest extent and rob everyone in the later battles that has cool equipment. "Here, here, Elmdor, give me your Genji Gear!" :D

Chzn8r
10-15-2003, 09:18 PM
Don't forget to steal the Barette and Cashucka (spelling?) from Celia and Lede on the roof of Riovanes!

Oh and also, for story battles that feature only human enemies, Concentrate is a GREAT ability for a Ninja. Never miss a throw, and you can get more attacks in on the enemy cuz you won't have to reach around to their backsides when doing regular attacks. ;)

Destruction666
10-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Lets not forget about easy spell guns. And you should
definatly poach some Hydras they can give you some
really good armor.

Despotus
10-16-2003, 09:23 PM
You've hit on my favorite approach to just about any battle...Poach and Plunder. I have a suggestion that has always made thievery easier for me. Bring along just one more person (an Wizard with Yin-yang mag. if you're low level, a Wizard with Math Sk. or even Beowulf if you're further along) Then you'll be able to turn enemies into Sleeping-Chicken-Frogs; you'll not find an easier pocket to pick. You shouldn't mind the little extra time it takes you to set up your little pigeons when you miss much less often on your steal attempts. As for the useful equipment question, I'd have to say Zorlin Shapes are nice (They put enemies to sleep often), and the Nagrarock (which turns people into frogs) is also pretty helpful for plundering, but not poaching as it does very little HP damage. Happy Hunting!