PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

Ultima_Paladin
10-16-2003, 03:52 AM
i'm stuck on that stupid battle with towards the end with balk, a chemist, a behemoth and 3 hydras. i realize that i can't go back now, in my party i have ramza, orlandu, agrais, worker 8, a time mage, and a ninja

how did you beat it?????

Chzn8r
10-16-2003, 05:11 AM
Ok, on my first quest (my bad one), the only one I've gone through the ending battles with, I had Ramza as a Lancer with Two Hands, 2 Ninjas with Concentrate, Orlandu with Time Magic, and a Monk with 2 hands. I didn't have any super items/equips that game. Actually, I didn't find the battle hard at all, but I keep hearing people compare it to Riovanes, which doesn't make sense seeing as Riovanes was hard my first time and this battle wasn't.

Just uhh... go in and kick Balk's ass. With what you've got, you should have more than enough firepower to whollop this battle very quickly.

Tatics Master
10-16-2003, 07:10 AM
I see what your problem is,its the Time Mage!
Replace the Time Mage with a Lancer or Mustadio as a chemist because even though the time mage has haste it will be dead before you can really take advantige of it!
Use Ramza and agais and Worker 8 in your 1st party and put Orlandu and the Ninja as your second party....use orlandu and the ninja to cut through the hydra and behemoth on the bridge part and if you can go stright for Balk as balk will focus on Ramza and the first party until you can get Orlandu over there! That should do it! Tell us what happens!

Ultima_Paladin
10-16-2003, 10:29 PM
thanks tactics master, your plan worked, i beat it on my second try with your plan

Tatics Master
10-17-2003, 09:46 AM
No Prob..........:D

Outsider
10-17-2003, 10:27 AM
That fight is one of the hardest fights of the game, second only to that one agains Velius and his demon pals...

But I remember I used Reis in that fight, Dragon Tame made everything easier...

Tatics Master
10-17-2003, 10:34 AM
You know what? In all my time playing this game I never thought of using Reis on that board....that would have been interesting!:)

Outsider
10-17-2003, 10:52 AM
I remember I had my ass kicked the first time in that fight... But when you have Reis in the group it's kinda easy... And it's funny to see those monsters attacking Balk... I hate that guy.