PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Fighting?

Fredde
10-16-2003, 09:19 AM
I really think there should be some sort of fighting game starring the characters from the FF series. Let's see...

Black Mage
Special moves: FIR3, WARP
Super moves: NUKE

Cecil
Special moves: Dark Sword
Super moves: Guard

Cid (any of them)
Special Moves: Wrench
Super Moves: Airship raid

And of course:
Chocoboo
Special moves: Beak
Super moves: Stampede

Whaddya think?

Outsider
10-16-2003, 09:30 AM
I would always choose Relm, cuz Control would be great!

NM
10-16-2003, 11:15 AM
They kinda did, it's called Erghiez (Spelt wrong no doubt) which has Cloud, tifa & Sephiroth in it.

Now if they gave the characters to Namco and they did a FF beat 'em up like Soul Calibur, that would be a good game.

Rostum
10-16-2003, 12:07 PM
Yeah, but that game sucked! It would be cool if they made a proper one as has been suggested above.

i90east
10-17-2003, 07:05 PM
Capcom vs. Final Fantasy, coming to an arcade near you! :D :laugh:

SomethingBig
10-18-2003, 03:52 AM
I don't think the characters of Final Fantasy wouldn't fit in with the Capcom all-stars in a "Capcom vs" game. It just wouldn't look right....

Fredde
10-18-2003, 08:31 AM
Hey, I suddenly got another great idea!

Final Fantasy Kart! You heard me, the characters of the Final Fantasy series races for fame, glory and gill! (maybe we could exchange the karts for chochoboos?)

Outsider
10-18-2003, 09:36 AM
And what about Final Fantasy Pac-Man...? It would be cool!

You choose one FF character and has to eat those damn pills in a maze while some ghosts are after you... Yeah!

Pfff...

Fredde
10-18-2003, 11:10 AM
Well, switch the mazes for different dungeons, the pills for gold coins and the ghosts for FF monsters, and I'm sold...

Rand Al'Tor
10-18-2003, 03:43 PM
I'd prefer Squaresoft VS (late) SNK actually...

(oooh, Squall VS Iori Yagami)

Fredde
10-18-2003, 05:00 PM
What's wrong with early SNK? I'd love to see Locke vs. The Hero from Crystallis.

Rand Al'Tor
10-18-2003, 09:05 PM
I said 'late' because SNK went bankrupt. (luckily KOF was bought by another company)

ChibiInuYasha
10-19-2003, 12:16 AM
How about a Square vs. Enix game?

Erdrick Holmes
10-19-2003, 03:43 AM
Hey buddy, Im working on this already, and it will be called NAJ vs Square. It will brandish all of the best know square characters and soem characters I made, like Joel Hiland, Jerak Hellslayer, Niaps etc. Heres a sprite of squall.

DJZen
10-24-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Fredde
Hey, I suddenly got another great idea!

Final Fantasy Kart! You heard me, the characters of the Final Fantasy series races for fame, glory and gill! (maybe we could exchange the karts for chochoboos?)

Ummmm.... Chocobo Racing anyone?

Actually, I think it'd be cool if they did a FF fighter, have it in the colliseum, unlock mad special characters, use items placed in chests throughout the ring...

Then we could settle some REAL disputes!! Fighter vs. Cloud, Sabin vs. Yang, Leonhart vs. Squall... Can't you imagine a slick 3-d fighter like Power Stone with FF characters? I mean, yeah, there'd be differences, but I'd buy it!

Erdrick Holmes
10-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Squall,
Normal Moves: Rough Divide, Bullet fire, Outward arial heel kick
Supermoves, Blasting Zone, Renzokuken, Fated Circle, Lionheart

Cloud,
Specials- Braver, Climm hazard, Upward kicker, Blade Beam
Supers- Omega Blade beam, Meteorberret, Omnislash

Joel Hiland-
Specials- Kyokuken, Rigor Blade, Kyokyakuu, Cresent Blade
Supers- Buster Shot, Cresent slash, Anansi, Senzu, Gomeda Buster Combo

These are some moves thaty would appear in the NAJ Vs Square Game Im making.