PDA

View Full Version : A little help

Star F. Apacolypse
10-16-2003, 11:01 PM
Hello ... my name is Star Fiald Apacolypse. I'm with the GLorious Alliance. Uhm as some of you may or may not know ... we are having some forum difficulty. Every single thing on our forum is showing up code that looks like this

Squ sr src="ima src="ima:(es/smilies/ton:(ue.i src="ima:(es/smilies/redface.:(if" border="0" alt="">" border="0" alt="">s/smili src="ima:(es/smilies/ton:(ue.i src="ima:(es/smilies/redface.:(if" border="0" alt="">" border="0" alt="">s/con src="ima:(es/smilies/redface.:(if" border="0" alt="">us src="ima:(es/smilies/ton:(ue.i src="ima:(es/smilies/redface.:(if" border="0" alt="">" border="0" alt="">d.i src="ima:(es/smilies/redface.:(if" border="0" alt="">" src="ima src="ima:(es/smilies/ton:(ue.i src="ima:(es/smilies/redface.:(if" border="0" alt="">" b

The post I pulled that from was 20x's as large as that. And it was only one post. If I had done several posts it would be much bigger. I wanna know if anybody can please help us.

crono_logical
10-16-2003, 11:44 PM
I think a direct link to your forums might be more useful in having a look at what's going on :p My initial thoughts are you have some screwy text replacements set up in the control panel somewhere, assuming it's vBulletin anyway.